1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

CODE RED; SPORTS FAN EMERGENCY

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Jun 17, 2008.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    THE CELTICS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

If you thought Boston/NE fans were annoying already they will be taking it to a whole new level of ******-ness. Please be prepared to embrace the hate, embrace the ego, and punch them if needed.

That is all

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    I count my older brother among them. All I say is "Eli Manning SAYS HELLO". That shuts him up. :lol:

Wonder how many Celtic jersies we'll see come October 12th.

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    As we've found boston fans are the worst idiot homers ever.

Rater fans are all in prison or are on work realease so they have an excuse for their stupidity. Donk fans are just morons so they have an excuse. But Pats fans have no excuse.

4. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    This is one of your nicer Pats fans

[​IMG]

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Biggest group of band wagoners, where were all those fans last season, or the year before? Now I bet they'll claim to be diehard Celtic fans since the good ole days.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

Come on now BoltzRule, don't you know that Boston sports fans are the most loyal in the entire history of professional sports?

:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  7. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Collin Cowherd should be fired. :bolt:

8. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    im a fan of the celts, but not a diehard. Dont really care if they win or lose...just glad they beat up the lakers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Same place all the guys who were suddenly flying Laker flags were. I'm actually glad the Celtics won, at least I don't live amongst their bandwagon. Besides, a big chunk of the Lakers fanbase are also Raiders fans, so there's a bonus.

10. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    It's funny to hear PP speak on how they were on the bottom last year at this time, and that they climbed all the way to the top.

Yeah Paul, that's what happens when you play in a league where the teams change players like I do underwear. This team was not on the bottom collectively, this is the reason many fans who appreciate loyalty hate the NBA moreso than any other sport. Keeping up with rosters in the NBA is like adding another full time job. Funny thing is, they definitely bought enough talent to win the finals, but during almost every game of the playoffs one of those big three at least, looked like absolute ****.

I guess their window is small, they are getting old, KG is as close to his prime as I am Jessica Beil's *****.

11. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Get over it sore losers:tdown: I wanted the Lakers to win but get over it they lost to the Celtics. Boston owns us thats all haha

12. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    i'm so not surprised that someone like you would say something that damn stupid. God that's pathetic

13. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Dude get over NE beat us. Celtics beat us. Boston girls probably beat you :icon_rofl:

14. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    I'm a Blazers fan. I ****ing hate the Lakers, just not as much as anything Boston.

15. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I'm not a big NBA fan any more, but I have a soft spot for the Celtics from back in the days of Cousy, Heinsohn and Russell. Never have liked any LA teams. Hate the Dodgers, didn't cotton to the Rams and never had any use for the Lakers. The NBA lost me a while ago and MLB is trying hard to do the same thing.

16. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    I agree, I've always hated anything LA, it just seems that since all teams are escaping that area, NE has taken the reign. I know pretty much every organazation buys their championships, this one is just so obvious it makes me sick.