1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Colts couldn't carrie the Chargers Jockstrap in a school bus!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pete Doroha, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Pete Doroha

Pete Doroha BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    I am so tired of all the sportscasters jumping on the INDI bandwagon every sigle season. They suck absolutely. The league wants thier goldenboy Peyton Manning to go to the superbowl so badly that they are constantly givin the easyest schedule in the intire league!! They say here Peyton we want you to go to the super bowl so friggin badly here is a schedule so easy that it is for certin you will go 13-3 with homefield throughout the playoffs and then they blow it every time!!!I love that. We almost always have one of the tuffest roads playing the HATED bronco's 2 times a year and the chiefs as well, 2 of the tuffest teams. Also did anyone noticed that we played the Colts at Indi 2 years in a row got robbed of a victory the 1st time and then kicked there asses last year and guess what ,we weren't on there schedule this year..???HMMMMM must be they didn't want them to get embarassed again this year. We earned this season after we stood by our team through the"Ryan Leaf" crap ,for 7 years that crippled us.I'm glad that these sportscasters are starting to see what we have seen for the past 3 years and that is that we are very close to doing something special this year. Today is my birthday and I couldn't have got a better gift than sweeping the Broncos who I hate more than any other team and having L.T break the record against them!!!! I think this is our year and everyone will be singing SAN DIEGO SUPERCHARGERS!!!!!!:bolt2:

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    COLTS SUCK!!!!

Major Pony hater here!!!!

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    What is Carrie doing with the Colts Jock Straps again?

4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I came to this thread to make my own comment and then saw this... :icon_rofl:

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    The question remains unanswered :icon_eek: :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_rofl: