1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Colts Players Comments on Our Chargers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RM24, Jan 9, 2008.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Jul 27, 2007
    Very interesting comments from the Colts players & Dungy. They respect our players, esp. LT of course. They're ready and rested. Should be fun and a hard fought battle.

Check out the video on the right side.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Jan 19, 2006
    Dungy's a class act as is Manning and some of their other players. He won't give the Chargers bulletin board material
  3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Aug 17, 2006
    two good teams. Now if only the refs won't take the colts money this game to help out the colts. Chargers have more talent than the colts. Lets just hope for a fairly called game and then the chargers will win.:yes:
  4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Aug 15, 2006
    They're about the only ones in the country that are taking our team seriously this week.

Contrary to the "mediots" , this should be a great game.
  5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Aug 3, 2006
    The media types are doing that in their stead. That may be even more effective, because they may be face to face with some of these guys when they get to Indie.
  6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

They should take us seriously - it's their asses that we've beaten the last 2 outta 3. :lol:

Dungy & Co. are professionals. They're not going to run their mouths & their not going to make as many mistakes as earlier this year. That said, I still very much like the way that we match up with them, even better than against the Titans. The turf helps us as much as them, IMO. We've got a fast, explosive team that will benefit from the excellent footing. LT is gonna go crazy on Sunday. Hopefully Darren, too. :abq2:
  7. Kwak

Kwak ....

May 25, 2006
    Saw a bit of a pre-game review on NFL Net about 2 hrs ago. They interviewed both Chargers and Colts. No BB material at all. Both teams are going into this game with the tude that the previous meeting doesn't mean ****. It is all about what they need to do on Sunday.

Heard nothing but respect from both sides.
  8. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Aug 20, 2006
    This game is getting such minimal air time already. The media considers this game the *yawner* of the weekend and the lack of player's comments is one reason.

"No way Manning throws 6 picks again"
    "No way Vinatieri misses a game winning field goal again"
    "No way the Colts give up two returns for TDs again"
    "Marvin Harrison is back.."
    "Dallas Clark is back"
    "Anthony Gonzalez is back"
    "Philip Rivers won't be able to handle the pressure"
    "Rivers' #1 target is out"

I don't know what the final score will be against the Colts, but I know I'm glad that there is ZERO pressure on our boys. I think they're gonna come out and hurt some people even if the guys on the other side aren't giving 'em anything for the bulletin board. The media is doing plenty of it for them. :tup: