1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

concert ticket help needed!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AthensPhilipRiversFan, Sep 30, 2007.

1. AthensPhilipRiversFan

AthensPhilipRiversFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +331
    well since this season is rapidly going to hell in a handbasket....

i've turned my attention to a more pressing challenge.

this wednesday october 3rd at noon in kansas city, missouri the ticket information about a one night, one time only concert at the new sprint center featuring Garth Brooks will be announced. it is rumored that tickets could possibly go on sale at the time of the annoucement or on saturday october 6th. the tix will be $25.00 and the concert is wednesday november 14th. the new sprint center only seats 18,000 so getting a ticket is going to be about like winning a lottery.

my dilemna? i need 4 tickets but with my girls and da hubby's blessing...if we can only get our hands on 1 ticket...they want me to go ahead and go. (gotta luv the family!)

if anyone lives in this area and can help out with getting tix when they go on sale, please let me know. i can immediately pay for them through paypal but i will not pay scalper prices. i hate scalpers and it's been right at 8 years since Garth last performed a full live concert. there's too many people who want to be there and paying a scalper is just something i won't support.

appreciate any help anyone can offer~~

Teresa