1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats From A Friend

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lunatic Fringe, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Lunatic Fringe

Lunatic Fringe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey there Boltfans. Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on a nice lambasting of a division rival that I know you all hate! A job well done.

Oh, and by the way. I hope you took a little satisfaction out of watching Cutler lose to my Eagles Sunday night. We almost let him off the hook but he tried to force one in when he didn't have too. I thought it was a real class act of Donovan to talk him up and encourage him after the game. I don't like Cutler and I'm not sure exactly why. He just gets under my skin for some reason :icon_shrug:

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,583
    Thanks LF. Good win for your birds. Too bad the Skins couldn't finish off Dallas.

Cutler is a whiny little rat. He's NEVER won anything in College or the Pros & yet he thinks he's God's gift to the NFL.

And just watching him play...man he is HORRIBLE. We're spoiled here watching Rivers play smart, as I'm sure you are watching McNabb.

3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Great wins for both our teams :)

Cutler is an arrogant little S.O.B. and when the chips are down he's no leader but a whiner. Took a while for people to figure out the truth that it was Cutler not Rivers who was the real jerk.

That was nice of Donovan, if anyone knows how it feels to be scrutinized it's him in Philly I'd imagine hehe - who knows maybe crybaby will take his advice and turn things around :icon_shrug:

Best of luck to your Eagles next week! :icon_toast:

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Thanks LF.

Beat Denver for us and we'll see about whomping Dallas for you. :D

5. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Yizzer!! We should SMASH on Dallas if things work out well!

6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    It was a very nice gesture for Donovan to pull Jay aside and give him a little pep talk. It was also uncharacteristically respectful of Jay to give him his ear and the time of day.

7. Lunatic Fringe

Lunatic Fringe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm not too familar with Cutler's full arsenal of antics but just from what I've seen, he seems to be a punk:icon_shrug: I too was surprised that Cutler just took it all in, as if he felt it was coming from a coach or mentor.

As an Eagle's fan, I've been as hard on Donovan's QB skills as anyone. Sometimes he's just off target with throws way off. Other times, he's rifling passes on target and he's unstoppable. The one thing that's a constant though is his character, something I've always appreciated. When he got benched last year he took it like a man, silently vowed to improve and came on like a man possessed. How do you think Cutler would have handled something like that?

8. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    He would stop taking phone calls from the organization and twitter that he is demanding a trade.

9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Thanks, LF. Donovan's play may be erratic sometimes, but I've always felt that he's a stand-up guy.

Hopefully he was telling Cutler that he can't hold McNabb's jock. :lol:

10. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Allow us to confirm :tup:

The mark of a winner.

My guess? Badly.

Thanks for stopping in. We'll see what we can do about your Cowpie problems in a couple of weeks! :icon_toast:

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    x1000

:tup: