1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Guys!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Nov 26, 2006.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Man, I was sweating bullets everytime I saw your score today in the stadium while I was watching the Titans getting manhandled by the Giants in the first three quarters.

All became right in the fourth quarter in Nashville and in San Diego, and I am absolutely estatic. You guys won a game that you didn't play your best and the Titans had a coming of age fourth quarter. I think we drafted the right guy at QB, just like you guys!!! I wasn't sure, but VY, like PR, has the intangibles that you want.

Congrats on the win guys!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Thanks , ours was one ugly win. But right now we will take it, 7 straight over the Raiders, Eight will be great!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boltbaby

Boltbaby BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    Props to your team for turning things around this year!

4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Nice day to be a Titan's fan... A thing of beauty it was---to watch your team pick Sheli and win the game. :icon_banana: :icon_banana:

5. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    You guys totally fuced Eli and the Giants. :tup: :icon_rofl:

6. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Yeah,

I have to admit that it was somewhat satisfying that Adam Jones picked Eli not once, but twice, in the fourth quarter to give us a chance to win.

You know, I hate to fill your board with my drivel....but when you experience the success that my favorite team had from about 1999-2003, then suffer through the salary cap purge, its so darn exciting to be able to see some light at the end of that tunnel.

I know you guys have suffered being close so long, and I hope you guys kick the door down this year.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    You guys should keep your head coach. :yes:

8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    last week during the post game interview, all Eli talked about was how bad the "team" played, not how bad he played.

Wonder if Eli is still in that same frame of mind.

On the way home, I listened to Philip's post game interview, he admitted that he did not have a good game.

9. KimPossible

KimPossible BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,054

Not to defend Eli but I did see him say I think last week that he "didn't play well"...

But yep Rivers self-reflects alot I think. I read an article that he thinks over and over what he could have done differently while watching replays of the game...he only wants to improve.

10. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    from what I heard, he was saying stuff like how the "team" did not do well on 3rd down conversions, and how the "team" did not play well. But then that was only a part of the interview that they had on ESPN, they did not play the whole interview.

11. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    No problems with you coming here and gloating titanfan. Any time the Titans shame the Giants and Eli like that, feel free to come here and party! :icon_mrgreen: :yes:

12. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Coughlin's interviewed made him look like an idiot. That dude has lost his team.

13. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Totally agree Trumpet Man, the Giants are DONE and nothing makes me smile more than seeing Sheli screw things up!!!!!! :icon_toast:

14. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I have been reading some of the Giants boards and they are in full on melt down seeing Rivers shine compared to Eli ....

Eli is a punk and has little respect on his team it would seem.

15. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    Totally Concur! :yes:
    During the draft I feared that Oakland might select Vince Young, with the idea of having the mobile Aaron Brooks tutor him for about a year, and then hand the team over to him. Young is a stud and he showed it in the National Championship game last year when everyone knew he was going to run the ball, and they still couldn't stop him. He threw his 1st career TD pass against us, and he is more like Steve McNair than he is like Michael Vick. He's a legitimate threat to run and pass, and will be giving defensive coordinators sleepless nights for years to come.

It was great to see him lead the comback against She-li and the falling Gnats, and that record setting performance by him will recalled from time to time when the chips are down for Tennessee, to show that it' not over and they can still come back to win.

16. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +686
    Thanks for making that little biatch cry today. :tup: :icon_toast:

17. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    congrats right back at you..... the crumbling of Sheli in the 4th was a thing of beauty..... Also, that 4th down play where their defender (I think Kiwanuka sp?) didnt bring VY down was priceless. Ill never get tired of watching the Gnats eat sh*t.

18. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    During our game, I kept looking up and seeing the score of your game. Lots of laughter when the final score came up. :lol:

As for us...it wasn't pretty, but I'll take the win. The Raiders D surprised me. All I know is we can't play this way in Buffalo...or against anyone else for that matter.

19. biggmatt24

biggmatt24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    When Vince came out, I didn't think he would transition well to the pro level. Thought always running out of the shotgun at UT would hurt him and slow his progress. He's done pretty well in adapting his game and still using his legs when necessary to pick up yards. Looks like he will be a nice QB for you guys for a while.

P.S. Thanks for killing the Giants season.

20. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Coughlin has always been Fisher's prison b****

Coughlin just can't beat Fisher. Goes back to 1999 when Coughlin and the Jags went 15-3.....with all three losses to the Titans. The beatdowns kept coming and Coughlin finally got run out of North Florida. He moved up the coast, but yesterday wasn't any better. I sit in the end zone opposite the Kiwanuka play and had no idea what transpired until I got home. I feel bad for the guy because that is the flip side of these sissified rules that overly protect the QB.

21. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Coughlin has always been Fisher's prison b****

:tup:
    That Kiwanuka play was even funnier than VJ's screwup. I have never seen someone do that in all my years watching football. Ballgame was over if he just brings him down. I bet VJ told him he threw the ball already and he bought it. Funny sheet, especially Coughlin throwing a gasket.

22. montanabolthead

montanabolthead BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +30
    Thanks TITANFAN,
    Glad your team put it to Sheli and the Giants. Young is looking more dangerous by the week! Keep on truckin' :icon_banana:

23. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    congrats Titan
    you've got a baller in Vince Young

24. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    Thanks for you're thread. I am happy with Vince Young either.
    There are two Titans pins on my Frankfurt Galaxy Cap from 1991
    (besides 7 SD pins of course) I liked McNair much but not the dark bird's city. In SB XXXIV he had a hard finish.

25. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    yeah, thank you Titans. You played a big part in my 13-2 week in the Bolttalk picks:icon_banana: :icon_banana:

26. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Thanks for stopping by titanfan24!!!!!

Congrats to your team too!!!:bolt: