1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats M80.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Joy Division, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +542
    Congrats to Malcom for breaking onto the stage where you belong. With Jackson on the other side, Gates and Nanee keeping the middle of the defense absorbed...you should be getting some one man coverage. That will be a mistake that I know PR will take advantage of. We've all been told about you having the best receiving hands of the bunch and we've seen a little of it on the field..but now it's your time.
    They didn't invite you to the combine, but a Charger scout knew you had what it takes and you went undrafted. We signed you and you had a rough first few years with some small injuries, but we all read the reports. We knew you brought it during practice. We knew you had the potential and we waited for the production. When PR threw his first NFL touchdown who was it that hauled it in? That's right...and so we're expecting some more of that. Stay healthy, eat your vitamins and don't look over your shoulder unless it's to lock onto a football. Speaking of looking over their shoulders, if anyone should be doing it...I'd think it would be Buster...and who does Buster have to worry about taking his spot on the active roster? Demetrius Byrd. But that's a totally different thread.
    M80, carpe diem....and go getsum!
    :bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +503
    N nice post!. I've always been a big Malcom fan, in fact he was my first adopted Bolt here!. Love the avatar too, I had that poster on my wall years ago!.

:icon_party:

4. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    DITTO!
    I have a feeling good things are coming Floyds way.

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,415
    Now please just stay healthy.

6. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    Man crush much?! Or not too much?...MUCH TOO MUUUUCH!!!

hahaha

Looking forward to many great games from Floyd.

7. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    It shouldn't have taken this long. But happy to see him get into the starting line up.

8. Shabba

Shabba BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Great post! Happy to see Malcolm get the shot he desrves.

9. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    he definitely deserves it. he worked hard to get a spot and took that spot from a pro bowl wr

• Like Like x 1
  10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Exactly what I was about to say. Then again, Sproles was once on IR and he seems to be fine since then.

11. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Great post man. :icon_toast: I think M80 has worked hard and didn't quit. He overcame some injuries the past few years but we all saw what he could do when healthy and that's vacuum up any balls thrown to him. I just remember him catching that TD against Cincy a couple of years ago. Dude is just huge at 6'6". We have the tallest receiving corp in the league now and those tall dudes can flat out catch the rock. Add Gates and Naanee and all we need is the center to put together an NBA team! VJ and M80 are gonna feast on those Gnat Safeties! :yes:

12. Haterproof2020

Haterproof2020 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8

13. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362

Nice...Way to support your adopted Bolt!:tup: