1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats on Homefield and Happy New Year!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by titanfan24, Jan 3, 2007.

1. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    What's up everybody. Just wanted to offer my congrats on the Chargers sewing up homefield advantage throughout the playoffs last weekend. I hope LT and Rivers can take advantage of the off-week to get some rehab and rest before this three-game gauntlet begins. As you all know, my boys' attempt to make history came up a bit short against a Patriots team that played scary good football last Sunday. Belichick threw some crazy looks at VY (no D-Linemen with a spy on third down, six man fronts on 1st, played a 3-5-3 some, just crazy stuff), and he just looked like a rookie at times. If you all get them next weekend, I hope the guys get prepared because that was the best team that the Titans have seen since you guys waxed us in Week 2, and the Titans have played Baltimore, Philly, and Indy twice since then. I do hope that you guys wax them because of the run-it-up TD that Belichick let Testaverde throw, on first down, up 10, inside 2:00, when the Titans had no TO's left. Pretty classless if you ask me. Anyways, enjoy the week off and I look forward to seeing y'all next weekend at the Q.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Thanks TF24!! Happy New Year to you too and see you at the Q!!!

3. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Road Trip to TF24's house next year...I get the couch!!
    Chargers @ Titans

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Happy New year to you titansfan
    Bet the mood is incredibly cheerful in the Volunteer state even though you guys aren't going to the playoffs

5. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Thanks Titanfan24.

Great year for your team and their young, talented QB. Too bad you guys went 0-5 to start the year... cause your play the last part of the season was certainly worthy of a play off spot.

Good luck to you next year.

6. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Hey Titanfan, thanks for the encourgement. Just for you LT will make them explode a couple of jockstarps.

7. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Thanks TitanFan, and Happy new Year to you as well!

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Where are you sitting?

9. titanfan24

titanfan24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +77
    Things are pretty upbeat here, but the Titans really blew a chance to get into the dance. That stinks because I know Indianapolis would have crapped the bed if they would have had to play Jeff Fisher in the playoffs again. Don't know where we are going to sit yet. We will be flying out to San Diego Friday morning and staying out at the Doubletree Mission Valley. Still working a couple of different angles on tickets. They are wanting me to sell my house for a couple of seats out there, LOL!! My buddy Ricky and I are mining Stubhub as we speak looking for two. If anybody can help us out, let me know.

Bolts4Life,

As soon as I know where we are sitting, I will let ya know.

10. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Happy New Year mate.