1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cool Great White Shark Website

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Electric Chair, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
  2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Awesome EC! I love Great White's as well (actually I'm enamored with sharks in general... swimming with white tip reefys in Australia is like a top five highlight of my life). This thread is going to end up in the lounge, but I'm not gonna move it just yet.

3. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Where the fuq did I put this? Lol. Can you move it to the lounge? Sorry.... I need more coffee....

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    From the looks of that picture, IAD could actually merge this with the newest "Fire Norv" thread!! :lol:

5. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

I've got so many animals around here, and we make a pet out of everything.

I'm gonna adopt that seal and name him "Norv" ......

6. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    That site was cool. Problem is, I like sharks but I've also got a soft spot for pinnipeds. :(

7. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::clap::clap::clap:

8. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    :no:

Not me.

9. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Not me either.

Bastages have destroyed SCUBA diving in California. Even in the late 80's some areas that had teemed with bottom life were virtual deserts because they were picked clean by seals, seal lions and otters.

Too many of them. Thin them out.

10. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I was accosted by a Bull Sea Lion while body boarding the Silver Strand. Fvcking scary... DIE!

11. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Not sure if you dive or not but the ultimate is diving at Cocos Island, 350 miles off of Costa Rica. It's a 36 hour boat ride out and you stay at this island in the bay while living on the boat. Highlights are diving with hundreds of Hammerhead sharks, galapagos shark, white tip, black tip, silver tip, whale sharks, pods of dolphin, Manta rays and last time I went, there was a pod of killer whales that we jumped in and swam "near" but not too close. Talk about a rush! And the night dives....crazy ****!!!! The white tips are out hunting 50,60 70 strong and they are nuts when they sniff blood. And to be in the middle of them when they are going on a feeding frenzy.....man those beers afterwards sure bring on a whole new meaning to enjoyable!

Enjoy the site.

http://www.underseahunter.com/uh.htm

[​IMG]

12. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +345
    I hate sealions, they steal bait, and fish!!!!

Check out this speardiver... about 2 mins in, it gets good, he has a big set of brass balls...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIg86eFjZNk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIg86eFjZNk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>