1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cool iPod/iPhone Apps

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by in_a_days, Dec 21, 2009.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    So I was stuck in an airport in Nashville during most the game yesterday, and it was not televised. But I've got an App from my iPod Touch called ScoreMobile. They do live scoring for like every major sport on the planet. Even cooler, they had a guy blogging the play by play for the Chargers game. Even though I didn't get to watch I was pretty stoked to get any kind of play by play.

My favorite game is actually one of the most basic... it's basically the old "Battleship" board game... called BattleAtSea. It's simple, but passes the time and doesn't use a whole lot of battery power.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Some of my favorites

1. Shazam - hold it up to any song you don't know and it can tell you what it is
    2. Dragon Dictation - talk into the phone then paste the text wherever you want it
    3. UrbanSpoon - great program to find a restaurant
    4. Koi Pond - just very relaxing and enjoyable watching a koi pond with some great sounds.
    5. I use SportsTap for all my scores, you might like it

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I enjoy that Koi Pond app as well. :yes:

I'll have to check out SportsTap. :tup: