1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cornerbacks (this time not about Law)

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Jrocthadino, May 27, 2006.

1. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    I just wanted to know if we signed Cromardie yet and what the terms were. Also, I am getting the feeling Law will be in the in the AFC West this year, just as a Chief :icon_sad:! At least Cromardie will be able to watch twice a year how an elite corner plays. But it doesn't look like Rivers is gonna take this team into KC and win (what else is new?).

What is going on in SD, I don't think we should spend money becasue we have it. Is this really the way to get to a Superbowl?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I haven't heard that Cromartie has signed yet. Ussually the 1st rounders don't get signed until June/July because they want to see where those around them get signed so they can be slotted properly. Most of the first rounders agents don't want ther guys to be the first signed, because if they go to low, it could hurt with getting future clients.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,641
    Outside of Mario Williams the only other player signed as of now is Willie Reid, Steelers third round selection
    Talks don't heat up for another month and even then its the lower round guys that sign first, first rounders don't sign until MUCH later so everyone has an idea how much they're worth

btw speaking about CBs, I wanna sign Ahmed Plummer

• Like Like x 1
  4. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I like that idea. :yes:

5. Jrocthadino

Jrocthadino BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    are you serious, you would throw 6-7 at plummer and not 9-10 for Law. Is everyone crazy. Probably AJ sees it the same way as you.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,641

Plummer's had the injury bug but he's still got some productive years
    Everyone agrees that Law is on his way down
    Btw I SOOOO wouldn't throw THAT much at Plummer, say 3.25mil for 1-2 yrs