1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cowbell Alert! Season Ticket Renewal Notices Arriving Now!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Yes, the sting has hardly worn off, and the Chargers ticket office has started sending out renewal notices already. One good bit of news, the ticket prices remain the same for the third straight year. Another bonus is that my reserved parking lot pass also is at the same rate as last years prices. If you don't have a parking lot pass I heartily recommend it, since it gets you into the parking lot one hour earlier than the general crowd, and it costs exactly the same as paying cash for parking at the gate. So, start checking your mailboxes and start drinking cheap beer for a while if you have to save up for your tickets. The first installment is due on Feb 26th. As an added bonus for you season ticket holders, there is a stand-up cardboard picture with the 50th year crest on the field and many of the 50 greatest Chargers players assembled around the crest. It looks like Willie Buchanon is wearing my hat...

Pointy :icon_twisted: