1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cowher?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LT-Express, Jan 7, 2007.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    I was watching the local news here and they said that the Miami Dolphins might be trying to go after Bill Cowher as a head coach of the Miami Dolphins! Could be an interesting rumor to watch!

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The dudes first words out of his mouth was to thank Marty Schottenheimer.....that was pretty cool !!

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Why would he leave Pittsburg where he has had great success to go coach for that ****** team in Miami?

:lol:

He's gonna take a few years off then he'll be either back in the NFL or coaching a college teams. Wans't there a rumor that he was interested in coaching his college alma mater (whoever the hell they are)?

4. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432

5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +684
    Never happen.

He is going back to NC to hang with the family. If he gets anywhere near a coaching job again, it might be college.

6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654

8. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Cowher's gonna watch the Carolina meltdown and snap up that job next year ('08) when Fox resigns under pressure. :yes:

9. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Miami might pursue him, but Cowher said in his news conference that he would not coach in 2007. Cowher has prided himself on being a man of his word, and I really do think he wants the year off.

10. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Didn't Cower have like a year left on his contract? I don't think that working for another NFL team is going to happen at least this year. I could see if happening after he takes a year off but don't see it happening this year.

11. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    Chargers win the Lombardi. Schottie gets to keep his job. Does not win SB next year. Gets fired. AJ hires Cowher to run up and down the sidelines to spit on everyone.:lol:

Just call me nostradamius.

12. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    I mentioned this back on the podcast, but by all accounts Cowher just wants some time off to rest. He wouldn't want to go into that headache known as Miami