1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Crash those Jets!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by GreyHoodie, Sep 16, 2008.

1. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Just wanted to stop by and wish you the best of luck this week crashing the Jets.

I will be back week 6 to talk smack, but this week.....

GO CHARGERS!

2. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Although your best wishes are for selfish reasons, I'll take them anyway. I think the Pats only challenge will come from the Buffalo Bills. It was shocking at how flat, unimaginative and puny the overall Jets efforts were. They played a better game last year against you guys, 20-10, when Brady was in.

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ground Brett's Jets!!!!

4. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    FYI.

It is split pretty much down the middle for Patriots fans.

I am rooting for Chargers cause I hate the Jets and they a threat for the AFCE. Even thought the Bills worry me more.

Others are rooting Jets cause they view the Chargers to be more of homefield adv. threat in the playoffs than the Jets are to playoff aspirations. And we got your number 2 pick, so the worse you do the more valuable it is.

5. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Yeah, I know :icon_sad: At the time it was probably only worth a 60th-64th pick in AJ's mind. Now, who knows?

6. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    In the next 4 weeks we are going to Ground the Jets, Choke Oakland, Drown the Dolphins......THEN POUND THE PATS!!!!! 4-2 here we come! :icon_toast: