1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Criminal charges filed against Brandon Marshall.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WyomingBoltFan, Sep 18, 2008.

1. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
  2. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    I read where Marshall cut a deal for his DUI charge. I knew about that one but what I didn't know is they also dropped a pending traffic case where he was cited for driving on the shoulder of I-25 to get around cars and he didn't have a valid drivers license or proof of insurance.

You think the donko organization had their hand or wallet in on getting this reduced?

• Like Like x 1
  3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I was hoping he'd get arrested for raping us on Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Funny and not funny at the same time:no: Remember when he was supposed to miss the first 3 games? You need to man up and stop that crap though, Cro. You can't count on a suspension saving your butt. It was painful to watch Cro flailing around like he did..totally clueless. Okay on to more pleasant thoughts.

5. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    LOL! Rep+

6. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    Just get Big Ed to pull some legal strings and the Donks will be fine again. Or maybe Shanarat can get BM to take a polygraph to clear his star player like last years weed smoking RB,

7. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    This guy was arrested three times in a little over a year and somehow he gets his suspension reduced to one game, yet Cooper gets four.

Even my girlfriend was saying how it just looks like some teams are getting favored treatment. Even if that's not how it really is, it certainly looks that way.

8. Chad Peter

Chad Peter BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Having listened to the whole situation for the past year, there's really no doubt left in my mind that Marshall's ex is 100% crazy. Not only did she wait half a year to file the assault charges against Marshall, but she waited until after he played the best game of his career to do so. Call me a misogynist, but frankly I've had a crazy ex of my own that drove little ol polite me, into an angry pissed off dude. If slapping her was the extent of his assault, then he should probably even get a medal for restraint.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    **** that. I give two shits about Marshall, but hitting a woman is total BS. I grew up in a home with an abusive father & have nothing to do with him to this day. The only way I'd EVER hit a woman would be if I was in fear for my life. Crazy or not, she doesn't deserve to get slapped around. :icon_evil:

• Like Like x 1
  10. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Seriously!? That's your defense of Marshall!? His wife is crazy, so it is OK to hit her? .. pfft. You donk fans really do take the cake.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +683
    Once again a pro athlete thinks the laws do not apply to them.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Might wanna re-think that Colbert trade Shanaratbastardfukhead.

• Like Like x 3
  13. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:
    Gotta send you some rep for that one!

14. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    I always knew Marshall was a douchebag of a person, and Chad Peter's post shows that many of his fans are as well.