1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cro needs to be sat now...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Dublin Bolt, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    There I said it.

Hate saying it but he is killing us.

If he is hurt and this is the problem then let him heal.

Hopefully Gordon can come back healthy (where did he go today?) and take over until Cro sorts his head and hip out.

2. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    :icon_evil:

:lol:

3. VikingBolt

VikingBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +477
    Seems to me, the players that bragged about how good they were going to do this year haven't been able to live up to it. :(

4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Word. I think now Cro is now eating "Crow" about those 15 picks he's going get and he's really trying to get over a hip injury.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    Cro should be benched for pittsburgh, maybe see if facing Indy again will fire him and focus him

6. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    I agree he is not performing as advertised and if his injury is causing it sit him.!!!!!!!!!

7. henryqjr2001

henryqjr2001 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Cro has been Crow. Lets turn this around!!!:icon_tease:

8. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    They actually did try to sit him today. Gordon started for him, and played pretty well until he sprained his MCL, forcing Cro to come back in.

Gordon's gonna be out for at least 2 games I think.

9. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    We need to sit Cro and either start Cason or Gordon

10. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    ink that he really is playing in quite a bit of pain right now. He just doesn't look as if he can move very well. He probably wouldn't have played much yesterday but for Gordon's injury.

Having said that .... Deion, stay the hell away from Cro!!! :icon_evil:

11. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I'm with Dew on this one (ew, did I really write that?) and I'm gonna say a tweaked or bruised hip is not the problem. Either it's something worse and the hip is covering it or Cro really has lost his touch and is blaming it on an injury.

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I've lost A LOT of respect for my boy.

Hanging out with Dion, predicting how many interceptions he'll make this season... He's more interested in being a peacock than an impact player!!! :icon_evil:

I've seen him get burned a couple times this season because he was going for an interception, when he could have broke up the pass instead.

13. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    He is now playing so far off the play I can't see him having another INT!!. Only if a ball is tipped can I see him having one. I hope I am made eat my words but his play has gone to hell.

I still think he can turn it around and prove 07 was no fluke. I did not buy my alternate Cro in blind faith!!.

Gordon's injury could not have happened at a worse time though, he is a player like Malcom imho. If he gets his chance watch out!!.

14. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I agree. I'm not saying he's done but he has A LOT of growing up to do.
    I think he'll be better next season.

15. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    its chicken and the egg

is the hip causing him to play off more and lose confidence or did the latter happen first?

Either way he does need to take a week off at least, he's been playing very poorly and just has not shown any progress or improvement.

16. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Who goes to RCB Ant?. Gordon is out. If Cason goes to RCB who plays nickel, jeeeeeez, Cletis has been so unlucky. First break he gets and then an injury.

Activate Tribble?. Heaven help us. :icon_shrug: