1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cro "wasn't happy" in San Diego...... LOL

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,413
    Cromartie “wasn’t happy” in San Diego
    Posted by Michael David Smith on October 20, 2011, 10:44 AM EDT

As Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie prepares to play against his former team on Sunday, he’s making clear that he doesn’t miss playing for the Chargers.

I wasn’t happy there,” Cromartie told Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. “I didn’t want to play in San Diego anymore. That was it.”

Cromartie said he didn’t like “how people handled stuff” within the Chargers organization, specifically regarding the hip injury he suffered in 2008 and the fact that he was often rumored to be on the verge of getting traded.

For some folks in San Diego, the feeling toward Cromartie is mutual. Chargers safety Eric Weddle said after Cromartie left that “Me and Cro had conflicts,” and he added, “I can’t tell you how nice it is to come to work every day and not have that in the room.”

“I guess that’s his opinion,” Cromartie shot back. “That’s their Golden Boy. So, I don’t really care.” :roflmao:

If Cromartie has really stopped caring about San Diego, he’s come a long way. When he was there, he cared about — and complained about — nearly everything. Even the food they served in the cafeteria.

2. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    Well, San Diego IS quite a ways away from all 20 of his kids...

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Yeah I saw him in the locker room a few times looking like he was sulking in his corner. Never knew he and others were butting heads, I just knew he would not talk to reporters.

4. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Yah I wasnt happy when he decided not to tackle. I wasnt happy when he let guys use double moves to trick his low intelligence and get deep for scores. I wasnt happy when he fathered 2,378 babies. That much low intelligence pushed on the world may send is into the future of the movie Idiocracy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,424
    There's that *** talk we talked about.

6. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Who would be happy in an area you couldn't afford to house your 34 children, I imagine socal was stressful on that young chap.

7. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,413
    Is that the royal "we"?

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I'm just crushed.

9. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    The butthurt is STRONG in Cromartie. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

• Like Like x 1
  10. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    F Cromartie

11. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    I bet there conflict went something like this.

Weddle: "you should stop stabbing people at bars its bad for the team and an azzhole move. "
    Cro: "F*** off *****"

• Like Like x 1
  12. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    It's going to be satisfying seeing him get burned for some long passes where he isn't even in the picture. It happens literally every time I watch the Jets play. Look at against Miami, the only reason Marshall didn't score was because for some reason he ran out of bounds. Cromartie wasn't even in the picture when Marshall caught that pass.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Boltzlover

Boltzlover BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    I want to see Tobert catch a swing pass out of the backfield and truck Cro as he goes for a TD. :abq2:

• Like Like x 3
  14. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    **** that ****. Not like he could tackle anyway. Just run his *** over! He should be used to that

15. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    He gon get punked

16. FCBolt

FCBolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +606
    I'm pretty happy now watching him do all that **** for the Jets.

17. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    Cro is of below average intelligence we all know that so most of what comes out of his mouth you can plain ignore but..................... calling Weddle 'the golden boy', now that there is interesting. I wonder do any more of our D backs share that opinion?. Weddle needs to stop dropping easy INTs and start making some tackles.