1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cro

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LT-Express, Nov 20, 2006.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +423
    Hey fellas I dont know about you but last night when he was in Cro looked very good against Walker.....I think outside of Flo's int Cro outplayed him when he was in! What do you guys think?

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Thats my boi!

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,475
    Cro played very well, but so did Florence. The battle for #2 corner is at a stalemate.

4. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Flo is still miles ahead of cro

Maybe its just me, but i havent been impressed with Cro this season

• Like Like x 1
  5. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66
    Cro is still pretty raw, but he has made some plays. That drop was disappointing, I thought for sure that he was going to have some kind of return on that one...He's a rookie and he plays like one, give him some time and he will become an impact player.

6. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Gotta agree here. Flo to me definitely outplayed Cro. Cro had that pass right in his hands and he has to hold onto that pass. Actually I take that back...."definitely" is the wrong word because there really wasn't thta much action.

One thing I will say about Cro. On that deep pass that went as an incomplete pass, Cro had the speed to keep up with the WR (I forgot who it was) but Cro had the outside and the pass was a bit to the outside. Had any other DB been on that play I say it goes for a reception. Because Cro was running with him, he cut off the WR drifting further outside to get a chance on that pass.

It's a double edge sword, Flo is playing good enough to keep his starting position but Cro will progress quicker by getting the playing time. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

But hey, I say they should get a TV show and call it the Flo & Cro Sho!!!:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  7. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I love having Cro on kickoff coverage. He has literally saved at least two potential touchdown returns this season. The dood can flat out fly.

8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Cro was burned for the longest pass play of the night by the Donks. Other than that and the drop he had a good game.

9. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    One of those was against the Rams I think. But he was the cause of the guy busting out in the first place. He was just quick enough to recover.

10. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    That was against the Browns. He drifted too far inside, but made up for it, at least partially, with a tackle.

Cro is going to be magnificent next year. This year, as expected, has been up and down.