1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cromartie on realtiy show Candy Girls

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Burley, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Burley

Burley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    My girl watches this reality show "Candy Girls" on E. It's about video models or "hos", and Cromartie seems pretty serious about one of the girls . He surprised her at NBA all star weekend, and gave her a 20 carat diamond necklace. Just google Cromartie /candy girl and you'll have all the hits you could ask for.
    Kinda makes me wonder where his head's at. Injury or focus? Just a thought. Go Bolts

2. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Cromartie...Candygirls!?

Mrs. Lightning happens to watch reality crap...um i mean...reality t.v. and there is this show "candygirls". i really don't know the premise but i gotta think its just a bunch of arrogant, egotistical, pissy, gals trying to attain some kind of fame/fortune...but just guess who comes on as the flavor of the month for the gal who is talked of as a huge jock groupie...yeah, you guessed it our one and only antonio cromartie WTF...LIKE THE CHARGERS DONT GET ENOUGH BAD PUB! to top it off he comes of poorly in how he treats her to begin with...gotta think he'll be in a few more episodes :no:

3. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Cromartie...Candygirls!?

sorry didn't notice burly's post on this before i posted. but I agree with what he said about questioning where his heads at. I mean Hart passed on the "Chargers Cruise" where he had been a staple and the story about him not going was that he was sinking himself into training hard for a real comback this year....not exactly sold on cro's mindset after seeing him do this show.

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I believe this one falls into the "Shut up and Play" category.

Nothing wrong with bangin' a few ho's Cro. Just make sure you don't play like one again this year.

ThxKbye.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    QFT

6. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Dude can do as many Candy Girls as he wants, I don't care as long as he produces. If he has another down year, then we'll probably know part of the problem, if not who cares.

7. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    Sure your "wife/GF" watches the show and thats how you got the information...

In any case Cro doesn't have his head in the game, he is playing softer than Matt Wilfertin. In fact Cro makes Matt look like the hardest hitting LB in the NFL. Cro's lady pushes to opposing receivers is a joke, just like him.

8. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    didnt cro just get married? lol

9. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Word. Candy Girls, ugly girls. As long as you're getting picks and covering receivers like a Pro Bowler, that's all that counts!

10. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    If it keeps him away from Deion & his BS advice, I'm all for it. :yes:

When it's time to play football, he'd better be out there defending passes & knocking the slobber out of some folks. :icon_twisted:

11. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Doesn't he already have a bunch of kids with different women already? He'll be Travis Henry in a few more years at this rate.

12. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Given that the first thing Cro spent his signing bonus on was a grill for his teefs, does it really surprise any of us that he would show up on this show.:icon_shrug:

I just hope he reverts back to his better playing self now that his hip is healed hopefully:tup:

• Like Like x 1
  13. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    shaun phillips used to date this chick too and now word is she is pregnant and its either Cro's or Gilbert Arenas's kid

14. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    "teefs"!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Dayum, that's a lot of bruthas up in there.....:icon_eek:

16. BestInTheWest

BestInTheWest Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    So I just googled this, and the first link says Cro has 7 kids from 6 different women, and every kid is under 3 years old.

WTF!?!? He trying to become Travis Henry or something? :tdown:

• Like Like x 1