1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cromartie return weapon

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    August 06, 2007

Antonio Cromartie is much more impressive returning kickoffs than Darren Sproles. It is difficult to make a judgment on returners in practice, but he sets up runs well and is blazing fast. One of his strides equal three by Sproles. We'll know more after a couple preseason games ... Brandon Manumaleuna running deep routes this morning. What will Norv Turner think of next? ... CB Cletis Gordon reached in and broke up a couple passes during team. His roster spot is secure as the backup to Quentin Jammer ... The offensive line looked good this morning after a couple rough practices last week. The entire team, in fact, seemed refreshed after a day off ... Rookie tight end Scott Chandler, who earlier in camp couldn't seem to run, jump or catch very well, has improved dramatically. He's a good receiver ... These players spent the morning practice on the sideline: Kassim Osgood (hamstring), Vincent Jackson (leg), Bhawoh Jue (knee), Brandon siler (ribs), Jacques Cesaire (knee), Roman Oben (foot) and Anthony Waters (knee). Most will return for the afternoon workout, which will be in full pads ... Both practices today are closed to the public.

http://forums.bolttalk.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=39

2. LittleTrain

LittleTrain BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +86
    Gordon is a lock for a roster spot? First time I've seen anything that positive he's making the team.

Damn Oben missed practice with the robo foot. That's not good at all.

3. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +714
    Man I can't wait for Sunday:abq2:

4. o-line protagonist

o-line protagonist BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    I think that is just what they are saying. I gathered from what I read that the reason he is only practicing once a day instead of twice is so there is not as much stress on the foot. I don't think, but can't be sure, that he has re-injured the foot.