1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Crown them now: Patriots can't lose

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Thumper, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,610
    Who is hating on the Pats other than the fans? The media loves you, they are practically tripping over each other for a chance to fondle Tom Brady's nuts in their mouth. Is your reading comprehension really this bad?

2. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    True. They can't be that unclassy can they?? :yes:

3. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70

4. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +629
    You're joking right? ESPN has been all over the Pats sack. The only time you had any hate was back about week 2-3, since then just about every media talking head/sports writer has been in line to see who gets to blow Brady next.

5. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    For every new subscription to SI or ESPN the Mag, they send you a pair of Patriot emblem knee pads.

.... or you can get a new Brady man-purse. :lol:

6. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    i agree with you, this has the making for the biggest upset ever, if we can somehow pull it out this would be amazing! embrace that hate boys, anything we did after the Titans game is a bonus for us and i have faith we can break history, im sure the 72 dolphins are on our side too ahah:tup:

7. neuronet

neuronet BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    LMAO. Most people I run into hate the Pats. The media isn't one of 'em. They want them to make it to the SB.

That columnist is an idiot. He doesn't understand pro football, hasn't watched the Chargers last 8 games. They will give the Pats a great fight. It will be decided in the last drive of the game.

8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,357

Why do you suppose that is?

--Spygate (and the subsequent NFL Cover-UP)

--Media fellating of everything Patriots

--The double standard of guys like Harrison getting a pass for using HGH

--Guys like Moss who show up when they feel like

--Patriots running it up on outmatched opponents

--The Pats overplaying every perceived "slight" and using it to justify hating their opponents

--Bill Belichick's charming personality

--The understated class of Boston sports fans

• Like Like x 1
  9. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +899
    I can't believe any rational observer believes that. The Chargers made the plays they needed to make to win the game. They were playing without LT most of the game, and Rivers the 4th quarter. Antonio Gates was definitely not the Antonio Gates we all know.

The Chargers WON that game, even without the TD that was stolen from us by the officials. To state otherwise just looks silly.

10. Grogan's neck roll

Grogan's neck roll Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Absolutely, positively agree with you on this, that was a MONSTER win yesterday. Injuries, crowd, refs going against the Chargers, they pulled out the win, with many reserves. If I were a Chargers fan, I would be a little worried about Rivers, he looks like he's losing it half the time.

11. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +899
    His point wasn't that Brady didn't play well, he did, best completion percentage EVER in a playoff game, doesn't get better than that. What he's saying is that nobody is downplaying Brady's performance by saying it was because the Jags D played poorly. But if Rivers does anything, it's only because the Colts supposedly played poorly. It might just be that they played poorly BECAUSE Rivers played well, but a lot of so called experts won't say that.

12. Grogan's neck roll

Grogan's neck roll Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed, there are a lot of Indy apologists out there.

13. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    This thread has been hijacked into a smack talk thread, so it's being moved to the correct section.

14. 3 Time World Champs

3 Time World Champs Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, please keep it in the Smack Talk section. We certainly would not want to offend a Bolt fan with the mention that their QB is erratic, LT is a Sissy and the coach a moron.

Please save this type of talk to the Samck Talk Section as not to offend the Bolt Fan's sensibilities.

Thank you in advance for heading my advice.

15. 3 Time World Champs

3 Time World Champs Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, please keep it in the Smack Talk section. We certainly would not want to offend a Bolt fan with the mention that their QB is erratic, LT is a Sissy and the coach a moron.

Please save this type of talk to the Samck Talk Section as not to offend the Bolt Fan's sensibilities.

Thank you in advance for heading my advice.:icon_tease:

16. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Please enjoy your time away from this board for using my request to keep your smack in the smack talk section as an excuse to post more trollish smack.

17. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    :clap::clap::clap:

18. superbowlbound08

superbowlbound08 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    wow....i wouldn't say that you should crown the Pats champs now but it will be a good game...i hope someone at least admits that....GO PATS :tup::flag:

19. PhatsR

PhatsR BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    "Embrace the hate". What a sophomric slogan

20. BassDawg

BassDawg BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, think that Volek and Turner can come into The Razor and beat THESE Patriots?

Lilly Tuff is gonna get cuffed and stuffed and held to 23 yds by the end of the first half. And since we know that he's already thinking about saving his knee for next year, then he'll certainly not want ot come back for the second half with yer team down by at least 10. Why bother, it's next season that matters, right?

And now we come to Loudmouthed Phill 'LIPS' Rivers. Too bad he doesn't have the stroke to back up his Smack! I understand all the heat of the moment adreneline stuff, since I've only known andrenline type of work my whole life. Surely you objective Boltz Boyz out there realize that his hotheadedness makes him a time bomb just waiting to explode when faced with the level of adversity that he will be bombarded with this Sunday!!! Tick,tick,tick,tick,tick..........BOOM!

The cold, the injuries to his throwing and mobility base, the onslaught of the PATS D-Line focused on him, and Coach Bill's second shot at this team all add up to an early exit for this overconfident and unproven wannabe elite QB. He has the skills set, just not the proper mind set.

The player for the Chargers that scares me the most, outside of Merriman and the other Shawn is Sproles. That stinkin' jitterbug is sneaky quick! He has the potential of giving you better than avg field position for 4 quarters and the X Factor that he brangs to your Offense is a serious threat. Okay, ok.....him and Chambers against Hobbs or Gay. In the latter case though, somebody's gotts to get him the rock???

My prediction:

Pats 38
    Bolts 21

Stay classy, Green Bay.
    "EFF Off, San Diego ;-)!"

21. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,870
    I didn't think they can lead a game winning drive against the Colts in the RCA dome, but it happened. :icon_shrug:

That's why they play the game.

22. IGOR RULES

IGOR RULES BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    A very good movie some years ago played in a New England prison called Shawshank: "The Shawshank Redemption" featuring Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman.

I would call the game tomorrow something like:

"The ShaunShawne Redemption"

featuring Shaun Phillips and Shawne Merriman. The main stage is a New England playing field called "The Razor* " and the main story is ALL about redemption (= revenge).

Guess who wins at the end? Who will feel free looking at the Pacific Ocean? Whoever saw the movie .... already knows.

We Chargers believers also already know!

23. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
    Wow, someone is letting their fear show. Explain's why it's letting it's mouth run. Fear is good. Pats have EVERYTHING to lose.

24. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,357
    Learn how to spell sophomoric if you are going to attempt to use it.

Even our slogan about being hated is causing us to be hated. Thank you for your hate. We feed off it.

The Pats are the media darlings. Perhaps you guys enjoy being fellated by Peter King, but I prefer to be hated.

The Patriots get butthurt about not being respected all the time, which is ridiculous. Everybody respects them. But despite that fact, they twist every sound byte into some kind of slight. T.O. says, "Get your popcorn ready," and the Pats are up in arms. Why? Because T.O. implied the game would be fun to watch? Oh, the horror. What a punk.

The Pats act is really getting tired. I'm looking forward to watching it come to an end tomorrow.

25. PhatsR

PhatsR BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0

Good luck with that Igor. Pats fans can expose our lack of intelligence and strip your dignity, but they can never take away your dreams...

26. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,357
    Yes, you do a great job of exposing your lack of intelligence. Keep it up.

27. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Reverse your initials, buttmunch. Should be DB for "douche bag".

Stay classy!! :icon_twisted:

28. BassDawg

BassDawg BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    The TRUTH hurts!

Eh BM? And we all know what BM stands for!
    Nice comeback, though....................

Name calling and twisting reality to fit yer perverted disillusions.

29. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    :icon_rofl: OK, you got me there!

Perverted? PERVERTED? OK, you got me again. Shall I describe for you how much I'm going to enjoy seeing Brady & Co. get ***-raped on national TV today?? :icon_twisted:

30. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38

Go Packers, I dislike the the fudgers but I would rather see Brett retire with the SB than see the CHEATER Belicheat hold another Lombardi.

Stan 17