1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cutler & Rivers Don't Even See What the Big Deal Is With Them Hating Each Other

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reg, Sep 13, 2008.

1. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Thats probably because it was right after clinton hart drove his *** into the turf
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

2. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    Yes, Mr. Brinson... I'm quite certain that Rivers and Cutler are going to start fighting on camera just so you don't have to be bored. Because that's what the NFL's all about, right? The extracurricular drama.

3. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    who cares, ****lers our b*tch.

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I like this revisionist history. :unsure:

Rivers never called Cutler a baby.

He was saying "Atta boy, baby!" to his defense as they were walking towards the sidelines, specifically Shaun Phillips, for stopping the Broncos' drive yet again and forcing a punt.

What Rivers DID do was point to the Broncos sideline and tell Cutler that he was talking to the wrong team, that his (Cutler's) team was in the opposite direction.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    The media is trying hard to make this WWE.

Cutler has proven nothing so far except that he can beat up on a bad team. He beats up on a good team, then I'll give him props.