1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dallas Cowboys' Owens in NFL's 'reasonable cause' drug-testing program

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reg, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Reg, let me let you in on a little secret. Most of us here at Bolttalk as well as anyone outside of Dallas and certain parts of San Francisco..REALLY despise this jerk. He thinks he can make his own rules (apparently Jerry agrees) and goes through life thinking as long as he loves himself, then everyone else will follow. He's just complicated his life with this blurb. Maybe he will get popped, maybe he won't but the testing opportunities just multiplied. If our NFL Commissioner wore something other than a dress, Mr. Bigmouth probably would have gotten suspended over this.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Still this is a weird *** ruling

There's probable cause to shove this heavy regiment of tests at TO for the REST OF HIS CAREER and yet, he didn't test positive. So wtf happened?

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    So he missed a RANDOM test because of a communication problem, as in they couldn't get ahold of him to administer the test? Am I right?

What if he's out of the country or unreachable? Does he have to notify the league of his whereabouts 24/7? What if he gave them his cell #, then they try to call him and he's in a location where he has no service?

I don't even see this as an issue. What am I missing other than it's TO and everyone hates him?

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    That's a big part of it. Goodell also has to continue his vagina-flexing towards the players since he can't manage to punish coaches or owners.

I think TO is a big jerk, too, but this smells strongly of BS. :tdown:

Goodell should move to the Arena Football League. :yes:

5. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    :icon_rofl:I have to tell you, I love this line. Vagina flexing? Funny ****!

6. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Show of hands: Who's surprised by this?

Didn't think so! :unsure:

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    I say big fukkin deal. This is such a non story.

8. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Most fun you can have without laughing.