1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Darko is a nutcase

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by MtlBoltsFan, Sep 7, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jaKk8vBiCPw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jaKk8vBiCPw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This is the rough english translation of the interview after serbia lost to israel:

==========
    Reporter: Darko Milicic, congratulations despite the loss. First impressions?

Darko: Nothing, these three big ****heads, these two..three pussies have cheated us, that's what happened. This *****, these three ****heads think they are something. I will go and **** their mothers' ***** -- all three of them, that's what I'm gonna (????)...pussies all three of them, I'm gonna **** his italian mother in her *****, man, that's what I want to say...

R: Darko, calm down a little bit, your impressions of the game?

D: He's a ****head, he should suck my dick, go on..write that, man...all three of them, the first one and the second one and the third one...I don't give a damn about this, that's what I want to say.

R: ???

D: Pussies..they don't call anything...he **** in his pants...I will **** his mother in the mouth, man...if he has a daughter, I'll **** her too.

R: ???

D: ???....we are fighting here, I died...I need an infusion, do you understand...and they cheat us like ****...

2. swishbish33

swishbish33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Awesome. Simply awesome.

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    "MADRID, Spain (AP) -- Memphis Grizzlies center Darko Milicic was fined nearly $14,000 by FIBA on Friday for a profanity-laced tirade at referees following Serbia's defeat at the European basketball championship.

Milicic, who signed a three-year deal with the Grizzlies in the offseason, made the comments -- directed at match officials Fabio Facchini, Virginijus Dovidavicius and Stelian Banica -- following Serbia's 68-67 loss to Greece on Tuesday. "

4. stone86

stone86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25
    hahahah awesome