1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Darko is a nutcase

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by MtlBoltsFan, Sep 7, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jaKk8vBiCPw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jaKk8vBiCPw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This is the rough english translation of the interview after serbia lost to israel:

==========
    Reporter: Darko Milicic, congratulations despite the loss. First impressions?

Darko: Nothing, these three big ****heads, these two..three pussies have cheated us, that's what happened. This *****, these three ****heads think they are something. I will go and **** their mothers' ***** -- all three of them, that's what I'm gonna (????)...pussies all three of them, I'm gonna **** his italian mother in her *****, man, that's what I want to say...

R: Darko, calm down a little bit, your impressions of the game?

D: He's a ****head, he should suck my dick, go on..write that, man...all three of them, the first one and the second one and the third one...I don't give a damn about this, that's what I want to say.

R: ???

D: Pussies..they don't call anything...he **** in his pants...I will **** his mother in the mouth, man...if he has a daughter, I'll **** her too.

R: ???

D: ???....we are fighting here, I died...I need an infusion, do you understand...and they cheat us like ****...

2. swishbish33

swishbish33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Awesome. Simply awesome.

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    "MADRID, Spain (AP) -- Memphis Grizzlies center Darko Milicic was fined nearly $14,000 by FIBA on Friday for a profanity-laced tirade at referees following Serbia's defeat at the European basketball championship.

Milicic, who signed a three-year deal with the Grizzlies in the offseason, made the comments -- directed at match officials Fabio Facchini, Virginijus Dovidavicius and Stelian Banica -- following Serbia's 68-67 loss to Greece on Tuesday. "

4. stone86

stone86 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25
    hahahah awesome