1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Darrell Jackson Trade to 49ers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sd-local, Apr 27, 2007.

1. sd-local

sd-local BoltTalker

Jun 10, 2006
    Why didn't we jump all over this???

Ya ya, i know about his injury past but look at his numbers and compare them to our starting wideouts the past couple years...no contest!

And san fran is only giving up a fourth rounder for him??? Seattle would have surely rather traded him out of their division for the same or even lesser price...

I am a huge supporter of AJ, I feel that he makes solid decisions but sometimes not jumping on something like this really eats at me...

Anyone else?
  2. ETicket

ETicket Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2006
    Yeah, I don't know why we don't seem to even look at deals like this. I believe DJ would have made a huge difference on our WR squad... and for just a 4th round pick? I would be all over that.