1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Darrent Williams Tribute!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LT-Express, Jan 2, 2007.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    Hey fellas I know there is already a thread for Darrent Williams but this is a tribute to a great young man! Please express your condolences here!

[​IMG]

R.I.P. Darrent! Gone but not forgotten!

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
  3. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    If you knew there was already a thread, why did you make this one? Everyone offered there condol's there.

4. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    i don't know either:unsure:

5. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    Does it matter? And everyone over there was bashing Darrent Williams and the Broncos! It is truly sickening a man has lost his life and this is not about football! So I created one for just people who wanted to pay respects not bash!

6. BoneDaddyKool

BoneDaddyKool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    First, I will say that I am a huge Chargers fan, first and formost. I have no love at all for the Broncos, but when a player losses his life, be it from another team, or the Chargers, I feel sad. I don't know the details, maybe none of us ever will, but I want to express my feelings to the Williams family, and all else affected by this. It IS sad. From what I hear, something happened at the nightclub, and later shots were fired into the Limo. Only those involved will know what really happened. However, Taking someone's life is never justifable unless your life is in jeopardy as well. In the case of a drive by shooting, well, there's just no reason for that. Ever. I didn't know Mr. Williams, but I don't think anything he might have said or did would "justify" a drive by shooting.

My heart is with all Bronco fans right now. Because thats what shortsmanship is all about, IMO. I didn't know you, Mr. Williams, I could see you on the field of football, but I wish I could have met you on the field of life. From what I hear, you were A good man. RIP. Pick one off in the afterlife, and take it to the house! Just don't beat the Chargers...

7. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Back up a bit....read my post I posted there. I didnt bash anyone. I straight up told how it is. Do not include me with "everyone".

8. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    We won't mate. Don't include Me or Anteater in that either:tup:

9. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    I didnt include you bro! You asked why I posted another thread, so I told you this was a thread for people to pay respects and not bash! If you look at the other thread made, people on there talking about how they dont care about it he was a donk and so on and that is just sickening to me! Shows no class on THEIR part!