1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Winfield is a douche...

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by EsDee_in_RI, Jul 15, 2008.

1. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    What the hell....He was inducted to the HOF as a Padre...He started the All Star opening ceremonies with a Padres hat and then twoard the end he switched and put on a Yankees hat....

I understand he played for the Skanks for a long time. But he made the decision and got paid to forever be a Padre and be recognized as one. Did he want to be part of that ceremony or what? He showed his true colors.

Long live T Gwynn!!!!!! The only true and great Padre to ever wear the San Diego uniform!!!!!!

2. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    As much as I hate the Yankees I can actually forgive him I think.

Of course I don't really like baseball so it's not like I'm emotionally invested. But ya know... the whole stadium thing is a huge deal and I have to give him credit for sporting the SD gear even to begin with.