1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Day 2 Events Projections

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KTM, Apr 29, 2007.

1. KTM

KTM BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    **Warning: I know people are going to hate me for saying this but**
    I'm hoping we can package Mccardell and Turner to Oakland for Moss.
    I feel that since he'd be on a good team, and we have proven leaders like LT and Merriman, I think he'd be set straight and play like his years in Minnesota. Remember, he hasn't taken too many hits in the past years because he doesn't try half the time. Plus Oakland is looking to rebuild and that don't want him part of it I'm guessing

With our 4th, 5th, and 7th picks, I'm looking at running backs Antonio Pittman and Michale Bush if we do trade Turner, maybe some linemen to give us more depth (nothing wrong with depth in my opinion) and since we addressed the safety, LB, and WR spots, we might be able to take a chance on a gem kick returner

thoughts?

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,190
    Did you just say get Moss?

McCardell is already gone, and I would not want that locker room cancer any closer than Oakland. Sorry, he is a 'me' guy...

3. KTM

KTM BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    lol forget this post, moss got traded
    and bush/pittman already gone...i'm sad