1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Media

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by BrOnCoS/32/33, Sep 24, 2008.

1. BrOnCoS/32/33

BrOnCoS/32/33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Dear Media,

The Broncos are not going to be 6-10 this year. I am sorry that LT is not playing well despite all the advertising revenue he is generating for you.

I know Tom Terrific is injured and The New York Brets are playing poorly. I am sorry that you all passed on Denver, who is winning games and making your experts look not so expert. We fans in Denver saw the potential. So in order to make your selves look better you have resorted to blaming the refs for Denver's success, despite having one (if not the most) explosive offensive in the NFL this year. Well get used to Jay Cutler and the Brandon Marshall show. Those spots you have reserved in the top ten plays for Tom Brady and Peyton Manning can be easily filled by Jay Cutler's offensive.

Go **** Your Self,

A Denver Fan

Thanks to my buddy BroncosinDC

2. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    You should rewrite this so it sounds less like crying and then post it where someone gives a ****.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BrOnCoS/32/33

BrOnCoS/32/33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    LMAO

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +520
    this is freaking hilarious :no:

a donk fan complaining that the media doesn't give them enough love :icon_eek:

Isn't it a little premature to say the wont go 6-10?, considering they started fast every season and fall on their asses by the middle of the season, by that time Shannahan fires his defensive coordinator (cause he can't fire himself) and miss the playoffs

BTW, the refs DID giftwrap that game against the Chargers, had it not been for "Fast" Eddie your boy Cutler would have lost that game on a stupid unforced error.

5. Shoegaze

Shoegaze BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm posting in this important thread.

6. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    I love Eddie Royal :tup:

7. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt New Member

Ratings:
    +192

Not to mention that it has been shown that the Donks were blatantly offsides on the Saints' third and one running play late in the fourth quarter. I know that they still should have made the field goal, but if the play had been called correctly, the Saints would have been given a first down due to the five yard penalty. The Saints would have been able to run at least three more plays, and they would have had a closer field goal attempt. Combined with Ed "Whistleblower" Hochuli, the Donks have been surviving by the skin of their teeth.

8. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    defensive stats after 3 games -

PTS
    (28th)

YDS
    (30th)

PASS YDS
    (32nd)

RUSH YDS
    (15th)

yes, you should be proud

:tup::tup::tup:

9. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    Translation:

"Dear Media,
    I having a hard time coming to terms with my team's 3-0 record. Technically we won all three games. I should be happy about that. But my subconcious is telling me that things aren't quite as rosey as my concious mind has conned me into believing.

Our first win made us look like Superbowl contenders until you read that it was against the Raiders.

Our second win was a gift from two of the worst calls I have ever seen. And even though I've flooded dozens of forums with posts calling the Chargers whiners, my subconcious won't let go of the fact that we were shut out 21-0 in the second half up until the point that Cutler fumbled the ball.

In our third win we squeaked by a struggling Saints team because they missed a field goal for the win.

So what should I do? I'm still posting on other teams forums in hopes that if I yell loud enough this feeling will go away. But if anything it's making me look defensive and desperate. Even claiming that Cutler is the second coming of John Elway isn't holding any water. Maybe if I used more expletives and exclamation points? SHOULD I TRY POSTING IN ALL CAPS???

I guess I should just yell at YOU, my dear Media. After all you can't yell back at me.

Affectionately yours,
    A tortured self-deluded Broncos fan"

The end.

• Like Like x 3
  10. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

:lol::lol::lol:

QTF

:lol::lol::lol:

11. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Dear Whiney Bronco Fan,

[​IMG]

Warmest Regards,
    Me

12. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    :icon_rofl:
    Cry me a river

Check the passer ratings buddy who's first? Not ****ler
    Who has the most td recs.? not marshall

It's sad when the referee is the best player on your team:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

I'm such a anti-donkey goon :lol:

13. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820

I agree with you 100%.

Denver will be 7-9 this year.

14. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +913
    [​IMG]

15. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +326
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BrOnCoS/32/33
    What luck?The luck when Marshall had 18 catches the luck that Cutler had when he threw a TD and 2 point Cov to win the game the luck that Our O is the best in the NFL.What luck are you talking about my Friend?

DONKEY LOVER!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::icon_rofl:

PS There is a job for you in Tijuana!!!!!!! Stay on the donkey blog spew there!!!!!!!!

:bolt::bolt::bolt: GO CHARGERS :bolt::bolt::bolt: