1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Santa,

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by When Lightning Strikes, Dec 20, 2009.

1. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Friday night there is a very important job to be done...one even bigger than yours!! Okay well, maybe not bigger, but definately more important!!

All I want for Christmas this year is a Charger win in Tennessee. Titanfan24 has not been a good boy this year, but I have been!! Im sure that Turbo Turtle and HollywoodLeo have been good this year too!!

Please deliver us a win Friday night for Christmas and I will be the happiest person around and my Christmas spirit will be alive and well!!

P.S. -- Vince Young doesnt belive in you!! But I know for a fact that Philip does!!

P.S.S. -- If you can throw in a 32 gig Ipod Touch this year also, that would be great!!

Your Good List Friend,

James a.k.a. When Lightning Strikes!!

2. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    I think he has more control over the Ipod than the game.
    Jus' sayin'

3. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Well you obviously dont know anything about Santa Claus...If you are on the good list, you get what you ask for!! :yes:

4. IFiredCHart

IFiredCHart Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    I have a feeling that Santa just may grant your wish...I had my cronies kidnap him last night, brainwash, and re-program him...

Let's just say that our holiday cheer and his are now more closely aligned :yes:.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I'll I want for Christmas is a first round bye.

6. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    And all a Titans fan wants for Christmas is his two front teeth.

7. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    All I want fro Christmas is a BJ.

• Like Like x 1