1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Santa,

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by When Lightning Strikes, Dec 20, 2009.

1. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Friday night there is a very important job to be done...one even bigger than yours!! Okay well, maybe not bigger, but definately more important!!

All I want for Christmas this year is a Charger win in Tennessee. Titanfan24 has not been a good boy this year, but I have been!! Im sure that Turbo Turtle and HollywoodLeo have been good this year too!!

Please deliver us a win Friday night for Christmas and I will be the happiest person around and my Christmas spirit will be alive and well!!

P.S. -- Vince Young doesnt belive in you!! But I know for a fact that Philip does!!

P.S.S. -- If you can throw in a 32 gig Ipod Touch this year also, that would be great!!

Your Good List Friend,

James a.k.a. When Lightning Strikes!!

2. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    I think he has more control over the Ipod than the game.
    Jus' sayin'

3. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    Well you obviously dont know anything about Santa Claus...If you are on the good list, you get what you ask for!! :yes:

4. IFiredCHart

IFiredCHart Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    I have a feeling that Santa just may grant your wish...I had my cronies kidnap him last night, brainwash, and re-program him...

Let's just say that our holiday cheer and his are now more closely aligned :yes:.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I'll I want for Christmas is a first round bye.

6. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    And all a Titans fan wants for Christmas is his two front teeth.

7. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    All I want fro Christmas is a BJ.

• Like Like x 1