1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Deep Posts: Sex and the City as the female Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reg, Jun 3, 2008.

1. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Please... whatever you do...

NEVER, EVER START ANOTHER THREAD AGAIN!!!

YOUR MAN CARD HAS BEEN REVOKED.

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

I know it's different but some of the links in these threads are kinda cool.

:icon_shrug:

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    People have been waiting for any opportunity to write something negative about him. The bottom line is that he is extremely talented and I personally guarantee you he will make tons of plays this season and develop outstanding chemistry with McNabb. He is not the type of guy that will get busted for steroids or doing crack. He is still young and his attitude might change in the future but if it doesn't I really don't care. There is something about DeSean that you love in a receiver and that is confidence. He doesn't run lazy routes.... he goes out there and is genuinely convinced he will get open and make the catch every single time he runs a pattern. Just because he didn't look at the coach in the eyes doesn't mean he wasn't listening and even if he wasn't listening he is probably 10 times better than any other WR doing the workouts :lol:

DeSean is just a natural. He was born to be a WR. If the coach was stressing something in the drills that he already does well for the sake of teaching the other WRs, it's with reason that he doesn't go full speed. Why does LaDainian get free passes for skipping preseason and acting all untouchable because of his skill while DeSean doesn't? DeSean is a highly skilled player and that will get him very far in the NFL if he can stay healthy.

Man, why is it ME defending the CAL player :lol:

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B786xwLWKj4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B786xwLWKj4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

5. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    And Shawne Merriman is another guy with a massive ego who can rush the passer.

I would be more concerned with the team CAL will be fielding this year in terms of embarrassment :nana_rasta:

6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    But I thought Marshawn was a "good gangsta" :icon_shrug:

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

What's with that hand? :icon_eek: