1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Deion Sanders Jr.?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96

...I saw this daring display of football toughness during the Giants beatdown of the Cowpokes on Sunday. Mike Jenkins, #31, makes virtually ZERO attempt to make any contact with Derrick Ward on this TD run. What does Deion do? Send all of his pussoid students to matador school :lol:

Funny how Jenkins had little trouble doing his TD prance and run after picking off Sheli earlier.

2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Professor Deion needs to get the **** away from Cro :icon_evil:

3. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I saw that puhcee play as well, I also thought Roy williams was number 31?

4. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Deion Sanders is a ****ing moron, I hate that prick :icon_evil:

5. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    He's number 38 or 11, depending on which one you're talking about.

6. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +501
    Yeah, when did Roy (couldn't cover my granny) Williams the safety change his shirt number. He has worn 31 for years?...

:icon_huh:

To think I wanted Jenkins baaad at draft time, I was pissed when the Cowboys nabbed him just before we picked. So glad Cason fell into our laps.

:tup:

7. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    So am I cause i got pics with Jenkins:tdown: instead of Cason:tup:

Cason was awesome:yes::abq1::abq2:

8. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +501
    From fannation.com. So glad we did not draft this lad;

We gave Mike Jenkins an opportunity to explain his non-contact actions on Giants RB Derrick Ward's fourth-quarter touchdown run. The rookie didn't come across as a guy who regretted his decision. "I was just waiting on the safety to make a play," Jenkins said. "It just looked different. I really can't explain it." When pressed, Jenkins said he thought he might knock down LB Kevin Burnett if he cut Ward's legs out from under him. That would seem to be a better alternative than letting Ward prance into the end zone. Would he do anything different if that situation presented itself again? "I'd say go get the tackle," said Jenkins, who is well aware that he's been criticized for avoiding contact over the last few days. "That'd be the right answer." Well, it sure looked like he intentionally avoided contact. When asked if that was the case, Jenkins said, "That's what it looked like. That's your eyes. If that's what you seen, that's what you seen." And then he threw a teammate under the bus, too. "I wasn't the only one there," Jenkins said. "Everybody's pointing it out like it was me, but there was a safety back there, too."

9. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205

I was talking about the safety, I guess he changed his number this year?

10. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...I think Roy the safety was placed on the I.R. so Jerry probably took his number and gave it to Jenkins since I seriously doubt Williams will be invited back next year.