1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Delaware cops shoot knife-wielder who stabbed his ex-girlfriend-

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BFISA, Dec 18, 2006.

1. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
  2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    IMHO, good shoot. My only question is why so many shots??

Must be the .40 caliber ammo.

BTW, anya y'all readin this, check out the comments below the article.

3. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    Four Cops and one dude with a knife?

Don't get me wrong. Probably saved alot of tax dollars eliminating one mis-directed fool. But what about a cop who shoots because he needlesly put himself in the wrong position?

Sounds like a "Cop" out to me. Why can't 4 cops take out one guy with a knife? Not buying it.:tdown:

4. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    So what part of it are you not buying?? How about the part where he went to his ex's place of business and stabbed repeatedly?? How about he refused officer's commands to stop and drop the knife?

Like I said, good shoot, IMHO.

5. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    The part where a human life, no matter how deranged, is given value. Not justifying the idiot's actions, at all. The fact that four highly trained professionals cannot manage one psyco is of concern. If this was not a reoccuring theme, (multiple cops shooting one person) I wouldn't make a point of wasting keyboard strokes on the issue. Seems almost weekly there is a report of a similar instance somewhere in the country. And exactly how much of the story we read is accurate? Thus, innocent until prove guilty.

How long before someone is tailgating, cooking on the grill, weilding a knife to desecrate his meduim rare carcas, under the influence of course, and a cop comes by to cite the tailgater for drunk in public.

Cop: "drop the knife and put your hands up"
    Guy at grill: "f/u....i'm grillin' over here"
    Cop: Bang x9
    Guy at grill: "gurgle"

A little sarcastic...or is it?

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Lemme get this straight...you're espousing that the cops, after repeated warnings to drop the knife, the perp keeps advancing, so these "trained professionals" should expose themselves to some assshole that had already stabbed his ex repeatedly, by tryinta take this turd down by ovewhelming him with superior force, insteadda shootin this fuq??