1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Delusional article tells how the Raiders are supposedly going to win the AFC West.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, May 19, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
  2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Delusional article tells how the Raiders are supposedly going to win the AFC West

Thanks, Thumper. It's always nice to start a Monday morning with some comedy.

:icon_rofl:

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Delusional article tells how the Raiders are supposedly going to win the AFC West

You think the article is funny. Read some of the comments. :icon_rofl:

4. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890

All I got to say is that there is not enough of these: :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: to say how much I have been laughing at some of the comments.

I just wish I could add more of these: :icon_rofl: because this is so hilarious.

I am awake now.

5. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15

They are going to win the west? Maybe. If SD, Den, and KC win less than 4 games. Then maybe.

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

The Raiders will be better IMO if the whole Kiffin/Davis thing doesn't blow up. Even then they didn't do chiat to upgrade their o-line or their run defense.

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

"Face it, by getting CB DeAngelo Hall to pair with Nnamdi Asomugha--the Raiders are now the team to beat in the AFC West."

To team up with who? :icon_shrug:

Not a surprise. Are the Retards ever expected to have a bad season? I mean, Art Shell was suppose to make them Super Bowl contenders again.
    Last season was the only time I recall not hearing any hype about where the Retards will finish.

8. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748

I don't think it's funny at all. I think it's sad.

These people get to vote.

:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  9. sd-local

sd-local BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10

it also says the raiders have stanford routt, whom they traded

10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748

the article is old, it was written before the draft I believe

11. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: Always nice to start off the work week with a good laugh.

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Like it says...
    "Face it, by getting CB DeAngelo Hall to pair with Nnamdi Asomugha--the Raiders are now the team to beat in the AFC West."

He thought things sucked in Atlanta, he ain't seen nothing yet!!! :lol:

13. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018

I'm going to go on every single NFL team's main fan board and predict that they will win the SB.

Next February I will pronounce myself gawd fo correctly picking the NFL Champ. :rolleyes2:

[​IMG]

14. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126

I don't think it's funny, either. I think it's embarrassing. :broncfan:

The writer also forgot to add that Al Davis is going to find the Fountain of Youth and show up on the sideline without his walker, looking like he's 28. :nana_dance:

15. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347

Welcome to the new SNL-Saturday Night Loons. I bet these guys woke up that morning expecting to see Penelope Cruz showering in the bathroom, fresh coffee and bloody Mary's on the night stand and fresh batteries in the vibrator.

16. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432

They traded Fabian Washington. Not sure about Routt.

Thank's for a laugh on Monday,Thumper. :tup:

17. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210

In other news, Paris Hilton becomes a nun, Palistine unites with Israel and dogs stop chasing cats.

Stay tuned for more diarhea!

• Like Like x 1
  18. richpjr

richpjr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18

Hell, the Raiders don't even have the best cornerback tandem in the AFC West, much less the NFL. I'd take Cro and Jammer over those two any day.

19. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930

wow

just wow

20. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133

I have a feeling one of two things happened....Someone in the raiders from office wrote this article to give Faider fans some hope so they can go to a game.

Or they wrote their rough draft with a thick *** Sharpie and were getting higher and higher as the article went on. :icon_shrug:

Either was it was too funny.

21. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467

Speaking of delusional Raiders article, here's another.

http://www.bleacherreport.com/articles/24615-A-Winning-Tradition-Revisited-in-2008-

Here are a few quotes as I didn't think it was worth post over here.

22. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432

When did Michael Lombardo start writing for the Raiders? :icon_rofl:

23. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
  24. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942

What other kind of raider fan is there?

25. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63

I like this quote:
    I think the following will be more realistic:

And also:

26. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467

Ok, this one isn't quite as delusional, but there's still a huge dose of Raider homerism. They pick us first, but they think the Raiders will be second. Hey at least it's possible unlike some other Raider predictions I've heard recently.

An Oakland Raiders’ eye view of the 2008 AFC West

27. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408

I'd say that it's very reasonable to see the Raiders finishing second to us. I mean, c'mon - who else? MAYBE the Donks, but I doubt it, & surely not the Chiefs.

Regardless of who comes in second, we should be 6-0 in our division. :tup:

28. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126

The article cites that the Raiders' O-line is a question, but that since they have their P-line coach coming back, it will be okay. :no:
    :whistling:

:nana_dance:

29. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408

How about the head coach? What's his status? :icon_shrug: