1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Denver Newspaper calls Rivers tops in AFC West, irks Donkie fans!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Stan_The_Man_12, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Stan_The_Man_12

Stan_The_Man_12 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    they are reacting to the truth like a possessed human being to holy water :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  3. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    Did you check out their "how will the Broncos do" poll? The majority of the people submitting a vote expect them to win 10 to 12 games this year. :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: 10 to 12 wins in two years sounds reasonable. :icon_rofl:

4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :tup:

5. Stan_The_Man_12

Ratings:
    +38
    A donkey fan reaction:

i wake up to this??? a Rivers love fest?? gimme a ***** break!

Bahahahahahahaha bahahahahahahahahaha bahahahahahahaha :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

Stan :rivers17:

• Like Like x 1
  6. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    Cutler just read the Denver Post.:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

[​IMG]

7. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    NO that Cutlet after the game vs. the Bolts at Former Milehigh

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    It's pretty predictable that the Donk fans would hate Rivers.

First of all, he's 4-0 against them. For a couple years the one thing that kept us from being able to beat them was Brees. They had Drew's number. All we needed was a QB who could stand in the pocket and exploit the deep-middle of the field to break down their defense. And despite their repeated whining that he's a mediocre QB on a great team, he has personally shredded them like a college team.

Secondly, they believed the spin that Rivers was bullying Cutler and that Cutler was purely the innocent, saint-like victim in the whole exchange when the truth is there was plenty of talking going on on both sides. And Champ started talking about PR before that game, so you could make the case that it was Champ who precipitated the whole event. They call PR a big-mouth when their boys were doing the exact same crap.

So they took comfort in believing that the whole world hates PR like they do, and now that they're seeing that PR has already turned a lot of people around in their thinking about him by actually backing it up on the football field--including playing in a game with an injury that no other QB in the league would have even tried to play on, well...they can't handle it. It's their worst nightmare to discover that the rest of the world doesn't agree with their masturbatory emotional reinforcement.

And if PR hasn't "earned" the right to talk, what does that say about Cutler? He hasn't earned the right to request a specific brand of diaper.

9. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    No. I think this is the one you are thinking of. :icon_rofl: (I crack myself up)

[​IMG]

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Make sure to leave some comments over there. :tup:

11. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
  12. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    I understand why donks fans would be pissed...However its a real dumb comment anyways...I mean your AFC West QB's are Jamarcus Russell, Damon Huard, and Jay Cutler. I mean, of course Rivers is the best of those QB's by far...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Seriously, the Raiders will most likely have a better record this season, and that....well that is just sad.

14. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

15. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    He's high on Shanarats methane. I guess you can tell where he has been raming his nose. "Put me in coach, put me in". :icon_rofl:

17. bigcarson50

bigcarson50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54
    I checked out the date of that drinking picture above. It was a Tuesday night the week before they played the Patriots. Now granted, Jake the snake was still the starter, but aren't Wed. and Thurs. the most important days of preparation for the next weeks game?

18. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Chargers are a better team than the Broncos however, Jay Cutler is a better quarterback than Rivers. It is unfortunate he has no talent around him. Give him some weapons and protection and he can join the NFL elite.

19. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    No.

He makes bad decisions, is a very selfish player, and isn't a leader. He doesn't improve players around him and relies on his arm too much.

He has mobility, football knowledge, and most importantly a good arm. I want him to prove something, because he didn't in college, that he will be a great QB.

20. Stan_The_Man_12

Ratings:
    +38

That pick in the middle screams....boy toy! :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Some one please let the Donkies fan know their boy CUT is batting for the other team.

Stan :rivers17:

21. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Cutler's arm is better than "good"... I would call it something like "outstanding". He leads by example and hell yes he is selfish, everyone is selfish. Take a look at Phil Quivers going nuts at fans and verbally abusing LT. If Cutler verbally abuses one of his WR's there's supposed to be a problem with that?

Improve the players around him? Look at what he's working with for heaven's sake.

Bad decision maker?

...Peyton Manning was a bad decision maker at Cutler's age.

Cutler on his career has 29 TDs 19 ints... that ratio is fine. 63% cmpl % that is fine.

He's played 1.25 seasons in the NFL surrounded by crap talent and put up excellent numbers. Give him a break. You want to talk about a crappy player, look no further than 21 on the Chargers.

22. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Why did the powers that be let this shitweasel back in here?

23. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

I'm glad I found the ignore function. :tup:

24. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    Another Cutler loving Bronco fan. Ya I know you like Cutler and hopefully someday you will get the nerve to propose to him. I get it you love Cutler.

Anyways back to reality.

Comparing Cutler to Manning is laughable. Cutler has as much maturity as Leaf with less talent. Boller is a better QB than the way overrated Cutler. He what had a decent year. The best team Denver played was the Chargers. They have a good WR in BM and a decent TE. Denver isn't a crap team and Cutler doesn't make them better.

Cutler always has excuses. He had them in college and now he has them in the NFL. People act like he will put up amazing numbers and lead his team to victory. He hasn't led a team to victory since High School.

PR never called out LT, show me proof of that.

He yapped at a Colt fan for about 2 sentences. As for yapping at Cutler your man-crush Cutler did grab his balls and jester at him. Cutler was talking crap the entire time to the Defense and then started yapping at PR.

Ya I know your boy Cutler can do no wrong. That is why when he calls out teammates in college and in the NFL that is ok. Sure he hasn't "proved anything" but let him keep doing that. Denver newspapers trash him for it and John Elway called him out but what do they know. I guess they just don't know Cutler the way you do.

Cutler has major character problems. Last year there were pictures of him getting drunk. Just like Matt Leinart the only difference is Cutler has to hang out with coaches and his family since he has no real friends. He doesn't have a strong arm because he works out if you catch my drift (and I am sure you do).

Cutler will have a worst season than last year. Denver will have O-line problems and teams might actually bother preparing for Denver and look at Cutler tape.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Im not going to bother to register. Let them think Rivers is the one who started the jabbering. Their fans are just stupid is all.

26. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Remember Jeff George? He could throw a ball like few people alive. How did that turn out?

Intangibles... There is no comparison. Rivers is a born winner. Cutler isn't.

27. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I wondered at length the same thing; it's their forum, I'm jes a visitor, but sometimes I jes shake my head at somma things goin on here.

28. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    It works well til other posters quote those I have on ignore; then that function is rendered useless.

29. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    • Like Like x 3
  30. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    Plus Cutler gets a ton of garbage time to pad his stats against prevent D's.