1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone use the WiseDV Device?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by blitznd33, Dec 16, 2007.

1. blitznd33

blitznd33 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Did anyone use the WiseDV Device at the game?

I got the chance to use the WiseDV device at today's game. It a great idea to add to the football experience. It showed different camera angles to the game and giving you the ability to rewind back 5 minutes at each camera. You get audio of the TV feed and I was able to rewind and look at some of the coach's challenges. I enjoyed using and would probably get it again if they bring it back. The rental cost was $20 and you needed a credit card to cover the refundable deposit. (They get your card info just in case you don't bring it back). The only cons I could come up with was random choppy signal with the video and audio. I love that they showed scores from other games but it bring this device to the next level if they could show stats from the other games...a great tool for them fantasy football owners.:tup:

Did anyone else get a chance to use it? How was your experience?

Check out the site...

http://www.wisedv.com/