1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

DID tape the chargers /kc game

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Nov 30, 2009.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Did anyone tape the chargers /kc game

:no:i know this might not be the right spot for it but i have a major problem right now .NOW we all know that im a huge chargers fan ,season tickets ,sirius ,nfl direct tv super fan etc.. Well I taped the game this sunday because i wasnt home expecting to watch it when i got home from travel to my disappointment and im fkin pissed the game didnt tape till half way through the 4th 1/4 a direct tv problem so i couldnt see it and i am dying to se the game i listened on sirius ,if anyone taped it or dvr it and could find it in there hearts to send me a dvd i will pay the shipping etc.. or IF anyone knows if there is a link i can watch it now please let me know thanks ,i bleed the blue and gold .megold

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Check your PM