1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

did this guy ever play for the chargers?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by big swole, May 20, 2012.

1. big swole

big swole BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I must have blinked and missed him at camp. Unless you collect those printed out rosters on legal sized paper that they hand out at open practices you will probably never find his name...kind of like a bigfoot sighting, I guess.

3. Nomad

Nomad Very Senior Member

Ratings:
    +155
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    You sure it wasn't Bhawoh Jue?

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    Never heard of this guy

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Based on the fact that there is no 'Fred Blue' on the transaction logs for the Chargers for the last 10 years, I would say, unless he changed his name because he went into witness protection... No.

I wonder if they are Talking about BLUEbolt's FRED....

7. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    I say BS. Never heard of him and if he was a Charger it was for a day and nobody reported it.

8. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Could he have been a Charger assigned to one of those NFLE teams?

9. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,157
    Fred Blue gave up football due to "...a genetic hostility to athleticism"
    but chose to honor his 'cup of coffee' with the Chargers by adding "Bolt"
    to the end of his name. Now he's known for driving a toy car and posting
    four dozen semi-pithy notes a day on a board called "Bolt Talk."
    Each ends with ";)" (regardless of subject matter or tone)
    Rumor has it that Australians (exclusively) "get" his humor and find him "adorable."

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,412
    I hope you can afford therapy, Lance........ sounds like you need it. :roflmao:

;)

11. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420
    • Like Like x 1
  12. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,378
    You can't speak about "the Man" in that tone :eek: , he was the very first winner of the "Poster of the Year Award" at the Official Chargers Messege Board afterall, and his graphics and chop-chop expertise have long been held in the highest esteem by all Charger fans, regardless of what forum they appear on ..............

And just for your peace of mind :) , myself and BLEW have been going at each other on many levels for over 5 years now, many times totally disagreeing on issues about the Chargers, but the one thing we have never been short on is the ability to laugh at each other opinions and still remain friendly through thick and thin, maybe thats something you could work on Lancelot (?), a sense of humour and a laugh occasionally, isn't against any forum rules that I'm aware, life really doesn't need to be that serious every minute of the day I hope you realise. ;)

Anyway, whatever you decie on is cool with me, I'll continue to take the piss outta ya whenever I see fit ....... or are you leaving here once the season starts, to follow VJJ's career as a Buc ? :p ;)

13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    If you have to keep telling people about all your spats... Maybe they are not as noticeable as you like to think....:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,157
    You certainly have an interesting way of trying to make a point, Mr. Jack...
    choosing a post that is 100% silly, to oddly postulate that the writer needs to lighten up. :confused:

As far as any long-past "Poster of the Year Award," well, yes, I may've been impressed had I
    been here ages ago to've witnessed superior posts. As it is, I've only been here about six months, so
    I'll take you at your word re. the "totally disagreeing" stuff...since I arrived in October, I am only
    familar with the Noah Calhoun + Allie Hamilton era. :rolleyes: (oh, and "going at each other" may deepen the hole) :whistling:

Also, it's dear that you believe you've ever taken taken the piss out of me...trust me...piss tanks still topped off.

p.s. As for the red herring attempt re. his graphics abilities...how many here do you think have paid him for graphics work (as I have)? I poked fun at the omnipresence and style of his posts, not his Photoshop abilities...

15. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,412
    1. Never take anything Jack says seriously.
    2. Jack is a nitwit.
    3. It was actually "Entertainer of the Year Award", and it was on the CMB, not this site.
    4. Wouldn't Merchant & Ivory be more apropos?
    5. Remove the cork from the barrel to allow the piss to drain off.
    6. Does every post require a change of font STYLE, COLOR, and SIZE?