1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Did Welker rip ex-Patriot?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reg, Jul 6, 2008.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    Is the classiness of Bellichek infusing and infecting Welker?

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Phuc the Putz. :icon_twisted:

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    I dont see it that way at all. Everyone thought Reggie White ws nuts to choose Green Bay and said he chose money over a championship. He got the last laugh.

Welker wont be seeing a championship this year either :icon_twisted:

4. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    yea because the Patriots last won a championship when? 4 seasons ago, and what's stopping the Eagles from winning? Welker must be disillusioned and thought the Patriots actually won the SB and went 19-0.

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    A guy like Asante will never be in a position to change a game the way Reggie White did time after time. Any team that gets to the Super Bowl with Samuel on the roster won't get there because of him. He's following the money, it's a business decision and he chose a respectable team, but he won't be the even the best player on that defense. He's an upgrade for the secondary, but they have more problems than Samuel can cure.

6. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    That wasnt my point but he is an upgrade to their secondary and every thing helps. They also needed a upgrade in their WR's and did draft one ( DeSean Jackson).

They also drafted 3 LBs and 2 OT's so they stocking up.

My point was that the Eagles are still a pretty decent team and could go to the SB. Isnt like he signed with Detriot, Miami or the Raiders.

7. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Yes sir...Samuel worked for the patriots system....same thing happened with Branch when he left Bilicheat. He left for money now he is rotting in Seattle.

8. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    how may rings does Welker have?

:icon_huh:

9. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    Exactly what I was gonna say. I guess all of Welker's hardware makes him an expert on championships...

10. Boltjolt

Ratings:
    +402
    He is always injured thats why he isnt excelling there

11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    I saw a few interview w/ Welker during the season last year and this off season. Regardless of the fact he's a Patriot, the guy is flat out a douchebag. Collar poppin, pouty lip posing, Red Sox hat tilted to the side wearing, I'm better than all of you, DOOSH.

Welker has won just as many Super Bowls as Ryan Leaf has.

12. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    If the pats aren't allowed to cheat they should get beat alot from here on. Alot depends on how much the pats paid off the commish on what they can get away with this year. :yes:

13. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
  14. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    which brings up the big question. Why the pats owner krapft was the one that pushed for goodell to be the commish. :yes: