1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dielman will NOT be fined

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDRaiderH8er, Dec 16, 2008.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    Kris Dielman will not be fined for his actions in Sunday's game, sources said Tuesday morning.

The inaction by the league is essentially an acknowledgment that the officials made a mistake ejecting him.

Dielman was tossed in the second quarter after umpire Garth DeFelice threw a flag and said Dielman punched Tamba Hali in a pile.

Replays failed to show any punch, and sources said Dielman's arm only flew across the top of Hali's helmet because he was prying it loose from the grasp of another player.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2008/dec/16/chargers-dielman/?chargers

2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    I'm sure we'll get a really nice ltter saying "Oops - Our bad" too - ****ing ******* refs :mad:

3. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    The officials are terrible this year.

Until the Chargers have a call that is CLEARLY in error that DIRECTLY gives them a game and playoff spot, it will never be made up.

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    And the price of Gas will drop to $0.50 a Gallon.

All they are saying is the Ref's blew it, and this is the only way to undo it.

5. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    F'ing Zebras!!!

[​IMG]

6. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    The ref is the one who should be fined. And Mike Pereira (sp?) for allowing such BS to go unpunished. :icon_evil:

7. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    THe refs have been pathetic. Not just in our case, but all across the board. I think that there are too many officials on the field, and they're throwing their flags out too quickly. Cut off half of those officials, and train the remaining ones to swallow the whistle and hold onto the flag unless there is a blatant penalty.

8. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    I am reaching the point where I can't even watch a game anymore because I know some how, some way, the refs will screw us.

9. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    I think the refs owe us about two games... :icon_evil: how about this sunday... :yes: Buf over Den and SD over TB...:tup: