1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

DISRESPECT - CHARGERS.COM

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by perryao
    Can't believe you are glad you weren't invited. pao

I can.

This was an invite to ONLY Charger.com and UT.com posters. I know I had 20K posts between those two sites ALONE BUT I have 11K posts at Bolttalk.com which is a site that is run by the Charger fans and not by billionaires.

It also happens to be a site for fans that makes the big boys SCARED!!!

You would think 30k posts on the Internet would show that the brother is a fan but actually this was more of a popularity contest for those who could.

Hey I am cool with that because I know what is up.

There happens to be several Chargers sites on the Internet (Bolttalk.com, Glorifythepast.com., Chargers.net or whatever the link) and they were dissed because of the competition. Charger fans are not dummies.

The bottom line is post where you feel most comfortable and let the chips fall where they may and the power politics of hoarding posters, oh well, only the strong will survive.

Go Chargers !!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Wow a totally calm, rational, sober, lucid post. who are you and what have you done with Trumpetman? Sucks that they didn't pick you man, but in my mind you are the avatar of Chargers fans! God help us. :flag: :abq2: :icon_toast:

Plus they might have been afarid you'd keep saying **********.:icon_shrug:

3. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    **********!!!

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    yah the other sites are corporate sh*tholes for fans who wipe their a**es with double ply kleenex. they just want the money.

5. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    same to you:lol:

6. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Yeah I just posted that at Chargers.com. You bet your *** I did.

After what I just heard from the meeting that the Chargers had done everything in their power yada yada yada, yeah right, that is why they picked SOFT posters to ask the goddamn questions.

Fuc this ****.

All the posters were "pre-picked" between JoelBolt and the mods at the UT boards.

If they have any balls whatsoever, invite the fans who will be there to ask the hard questions otherwise, do not waste our time jerking us off. I have a wife for that ****. :tup:

7. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    i owe you a jagermeister :icon_banana:

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I knew this **** was happening and I tried to let it go but jesus aged christ these people do not know how to get along without trying to finger someones rectum. If I am doing that, I want some tail.

Otherwise, fuc it. I have two hands to jerk my own self off and do not need the Chargers henchmen to show me their kung-fu grip on my dick.

• Like Like x 1
  9. loweezy

loweezy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    I still don't understand where these negative sentiments stem from.

I don't see how not using bolttalk or any of the other websites is dissing the sites. To me it would make more sense that they'd give their own forum members as well as one that can get them the most coverage (the UT) the opportunity over others.

Trumpy, I think you would have been selected had you been one of the 1st to email. Me and my buddy were, and we were both selected.

10. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I don't have a clue as to what's going on in this thread, but all I know is I'm laughing my *** off at Trumpy's rant!! Two hands to jerk yourself off??? Fingering rectums! and a kung fu grip!??? :icon_rofl:

C'mon... that's gotta get thrown into the "Let's Write a Book" thread started by B4L over in the lounge. :yes:

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    The issue is that, much like trumpie says, we're the "OUTCASTS" of the Charger fans. GTP's been there for a while, SDUT and Chargers.com have big company backers. This is one of the only actual charger fan based sites made up of primarily charger fans who left one of those three sites. This has been a continuing situation where we at BT have felt for the last year + that we were being unfairly come down upon by the Chargers because we were the upstart newcomers stealing all their posters.
    To them, we basically don't exist. I just stopped caring. I'm still friends with Forrest and Bo at SDUT and CFX but truth be told, they do their thing, we do ours, and that's it really.

12. Chargeroo

Chargeroo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +43
    SD Ron was invited. I guess he doesn't count? It only matters that Trumpy didn't make the list? It was a first come, first serve thing - Ron made it, Tony didn't. No big conspiracy. Get a violin!

13. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
  14. loweezy

loweezy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    That is something that has definitely been seen. I always try to distance myself from all the BS. I'm here (and there) to talk about football. At the same time, I just don't see Chargers.com outcasting bolttalk.com or any of the other sites in this scenario. It was a closed practice, and if I had the leverage, I'd invite people ONLY from my site. Would that mean that I was trying to spite any of the other websites that cover the same thing? If it truly is going on, it's a shame.

15. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Yeah, this is what I said LAST WEEK when it was announced here by Trumpy.

FUK them for not including everyone.

16. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Let me be blunt.

This site pisses off the UT and Chargers.com.

Ask yourself why?

I did not know any of this **** until I started posting 1 1/2 years ago. It is BULLSHIIT. These sites like to diss each other because
    it is about the $$$$$$$$$$$. That is all they give a fuc about. It has nothing to do with you as a poster being respected.

Bolttalk.com was one of the first to say "hey post like a Bolt brother" without the games.

Now this site is taking posters away from the UT and Chargers.com which equals website hits which equals $$$$. Fuc all that stuff as far as I am concerned. If Chargers.com does not like it or the UT boards, tough ****. This is for the fans and not billionaires and the problem is the flunkies do not get it. It is a pack mentality for the most part.

Hey fuc it all ...

Go Chargers !!!

17. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    :icon_toast:

Would of loved to see the questions that you would of asked Trumpy.

18. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Whether or not that is true to go to other sites beating that drum just makes it look like we have an inferiority complex.

Yes, they have done some things that make you scratch your head and wonder what they are all about, if they deny that they are fooling themselves.

But I am sure they feel the same way about us or this site at times, especially if we go to their site with the sole intent of fighting.

19. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    there are quite of a few of us here who feel we have been unfairly treated by either site and have also been banned or threatened by the powers that be at some time or another by either site. both sites just do whatever the fuc they want and don't listen to the fans.

this site is for the people by the people - no BS. if you have an idea the admin will listen. there is little to no preferential treatment here while the mods at other sites seem too lazy to give a chit about the situations and will believe the person with the bigger post count. also, people don't attack you for your opinions here but are allowed to attack the opinion itself. if you attack the person you get assclowned... the other sites let posters who don't agree with other people's opinions say **** like "you are a ****ing moron, go **** yourself" etc... there is zero tolerance for that BS here. in other words, it's "darren sproles fahking sucks" not, "you like darren sproles? are you some kind of ****ing moron?".

20. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Sour grapes is the first thing any good manager would post to re-direct the blame. I know that game.

Sour grapes is an easy one to call "oh you bet" but it is a weak call.

I had enough connections in the meeting to ask the questions that saved me the 150 mile round trip.

Terry, it was the comments I heard from the grapevine which set me off. This is one of the reasons I do not post at the UT anymore. It is all bullshiit.

The comments made by your boss, were uncalled for and I do not appreciate it one bit. It was not warranted. I am not trolling for anything and I hope you know me better than that.

Again, I saved a mega round trip and had someone ask the questions for me and the results were not encouraging. I also had multiple e-mail's which said I should have been selected with my post counts alone but that did not weigh on my mind until I heard some feedback. I could give a rats *** if I attended and the sour grapes is a smoke screen. There is nothing more important to me than winning a Lombardi. Nada. Nothing. All this petty namby pamby stuff is all crap and a waste of time in my book.

Seriously, this is the way I feel. I do not take umbrage with being dissed or omitted but it is an insult to not include ALL Chargers sites.

It was limited to the billionares who coattail off our asses and here there are no billionares to dictate the way you should feel.

To me this make me feel free and unencumbered to speak my mind without getting screwed is what this site provides.

21. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Tony, what comments did Joel make that you felt were out of line?

22. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    The reason there are various sites is because not everyone wants what others want. There have been people who have left here because you have the ability to post more freely here.

If you dont like a place that is fine, your choice, but let it go at that. Be the big man and go on posting on the forum you like. Thats my opinion at least. To go JIHAD at some other site because you feel slighted, even if the slight is real, just makes everyone from the site you like look bad.

23. loweezy

loweezy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +45
    I guess that's where my sentiments lie. Every site is good for their own reasons. The more Charger websites, the better!

24. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    I was forced not to like those places because I was treated like chit and my buddies were treated like chit.

PS: You make a good point Conc, some people don't like freedom of speech. Can you imagine the BS I dealt with when I said that MT is a better runner than LT in certain conditions before MT even made the slightest name for himself? Some fanatical people got seriously pissed off and started talking **** just because I stated my opinion and the mods did nothing about it. One guy started replying to every single post I was making with insults, it was annoying and childish as hell.

25. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Nothing was posted and I will not repeat it on the net. If you want to talk to me directly, I will tell you but not here.

If anyone wants to ask me, then ask me at a tailgater.

You cats know I do not hold anything back and if I am pissed - oh well - just stay away. :yes:

26. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    No...

If anything Trumpy you slighted and disrespected not only the moderators and other posters on Chargers.com you attacked Joe Bolt and others. They seemed rather reasonable to your unwanted comments. Your behavior showed as much class as the Patriots dancing on the Chargers logo.

To be honest even if they picked 5 people out of Bolttalk I doubt you would be one of them. You don't ask hard hitting questions, you pick a position and stick to hit no matter how unreasonable it is. You utilize posts to spread your own agenda.

However I will give you the benefit of the doubt. What hard hitting questions that were not asked, and that you would expect an answer to, would you have asked?

27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I will call you tomorrow then.

28. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Yo Conc - One would think it was sour grapes but the comment was made against someone else and not me. :yes:

That is what set me off. I can be called an assshoole and I roll with it but talking **** about others .... Uhhh .... I take exception because they are friends and I will defend them so as much as it seems about me, wrong read. Terry thought the same thing that it is "sour grapes". Man oh man.

29. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I know Tony, but I think that we need to be the bigger men....

Let it go, go on with our posting.

And darn you! Darn you and MTL to heck! I dont like being the voice of reason! I like being the protagonist who cant spell! Stop taking me out of my comfort zone! :icon_evil:

30. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Who gives a ****? It's over. Let it go.

Think of the situation as a friendly reminder why we're all here in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.