1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

does anyone know if the jits loose tonight that the chargers get a 2nd rounder

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by foober, Jan 8, 2011.

1. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    does anyone know if the jits loose tonight that the chargers get a 2nd rounder for cromarite. I've heard that. But not sure.

2. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
  3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    No! It's if the Jets win we get a 2nd rounder. Which we did because the Jets have just won the game.

4. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    I"d rather have seen the Jets lose tonite, but I’ll gladly take their 2nd round pick vice the 3rd…now I’m hoping that the Pats blow them out next weekend like they did in their last meeting, so we don’t have to hear Rex Ryan’s (or LT’s) mouths running anymore this season….

5. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    My understaning is that since the J-E-R-K-S made it to the divisional round with Cro on the roster, the conditional 3rd round pick turns into a 2nd round pick for us.

6. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    Next September nobody will remember or care that the Jets won a wild card game.

7. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Thanks Jest for winning today and getting us a 2nd rounder, but do us a favor and lost next week to the Pats please. Thanks.

8. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    I think it's mad we want the Jets to lose more than we do New England. Talk about the lesser of 2 evils. Whoever wins I hope they get spanked by the Ravens in the Championship game. Assuming the Ravens win through. (hate the Stillers too)

9. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Sweet with the 2nd rounder. The Pats will simply crush the Jets. Their path to the SB has never been easier. Only the Bolts or the Colts in the AFC have the O necessary to beat the Pats in the playoffs and neither will get the chance. I don't see the Ravens D stopping the Pats.

10. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    I have feeling Brady Boy and Company are going to be in for rude awakening this Sunday. It's always a new season in the playoffs don't let season success fool you into believing they will translate to playoff success.

11. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    the problem with playing at the new foxboro stadium is the cheatorits have many hidden cameras and audio systems put in. So it would be smart for the the jits or any team playing there to be very discreet.

12. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    And they love to turn the away teams headphones off in the 4th quarter.

13. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I don't know, that beat down on MNF was all the Patriots game plan executed to perfection. The Jets got beat straight up and their fortunes will be the same in the rematch. They don't match up well with this Patriots team and it showed. 35-7 Patriots.