1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anyone see a Pattern

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by charger1993, May 19, 2010.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
    Drew Brees left with a hurt shoulder and some sketchy play while in san diego. So if the Rumor for Merriman is true should we give him up for a high second.. Giving us next year i believe but im not positive 1 first round pick, 3 second round picks, 3 third round picks, and a 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th. call me a fool but i dont want merriman to leave at all he is a beast but should we do it?

1.Bruce Carter olb nc
    2.Allen Bailey de miami
    2.Noel Devine rb west virgina
    2.Lee Ziemba ot auburn
    3.Chris Culliver cb sc
    3.Armon Binns wr cincinnati
    3.Andrew Jackson og fresno state
    4.Jake Kirkpatrick c TCu
    5.Nate Williams fs washington
    6.Phil Taylor DT Baylor
    7. Kai Forbath k ucla

THIS WAS DONE FOR FUN. I KNOW ITS STILL THE OFFSEASON AND I HAVENT SEEN THE TEAM PLAY LET. BUT IF MERRIMANS GONE WHAT DO WE NEED THE MOST SO DONT BUST MY BALLS ON THIS

2. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    is this a mock for next year? :lol: Cmon man this years draft picks haven't even seen the field yet, wait until january to start the next mocks.

3. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
    i know i got bored like the bottom said, and plus with all the trade talk i went ahead and made one jsut for the hell of it

4. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Some people have too much time on their hands. Their are two Tarot Card folks in Balboa Park right now. This summer, there is probably room for a third. One of them is old enough to retire. You could inherit her slot. Then again, the derivative traders are looking for new talent. Lot a money there. Utter immunity.

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,423
    One does not constitute a pattern.

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    It could... A single vertical stripe is a patern... Dot even talk horizontal stripes, I cant pull it off.