1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Does the AFC West get harder or easier?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by szarmes, Apr 18, 2010.

1. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    Source: Tebow to visit Broncos on Monday

Posted: April 18th, 2010 | NFL.com Staff | Tags: Denver Broncos, Josh McDaniels, Tim Tebow

Florida quarterback Tim Tebow will work out personally for Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and general manager Brian Xanders on Monday, a team source tells NFL.com.

Among the teams Tebow has already visited are the Redskins, Bills, Seahawks, Patriots and, most recently, the Browns.

If the Bronco's get Tebow, does that make them better or worse? All joking aside, Tebow is a leader and a playmaker so I personally think it would make them a bit better.

2. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58

AFC west will get easier!!! WHy would denver get tebow. THey already just got quinn.
    \
    I say broncos get worse the more time MCdouche is the coach:icon_shrug:

The raiders are raiders!:icon_rofl:

3. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    PLEASE DRAFT HIM! :lol:

4. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +542
    Besides our Bolts...the only other team gettin' any better out west is the Chiefs. We should still kick their arses, but they don't seem to be making a bunch of stupid hasty decisions like the Donkeys and Turds....

5. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    Well, other than trading for a franchise tagged high school quarterback and signing him to an extension. :lol:

6. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    Sweet lord I hope the Broncos take him!

7. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    From WIlliamson on espn.go blog

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Bet you this is mind games being played on his old coach Bellichek who really does want Tebow

9. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    "With the 8th overall pick in the 2010 NFL draft, the Oakland Raiders select.... Tim Tebow, Quarterback, Florida."

10. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Tebow in Oakland? :icon_rofl:

He'll be so busy trying to "save" that place he won't have any time left for football. :lol:

11. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    I'm sorry, I don't buy the argument that...."he was a winner in college" or "he's a playmaker" or "he's a good leader." You can either ball or you can't. Nothing about Tim Tebow's game translates to the NFL. His piss poor mechanics, subpar accuracy, and his inability to make progessive reads will get him KILLED at the next level.

It annoys me how much the pundits discuss him as he probably wont touch the field until 3yrs from now.

12. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Eerie Beanie, Cheerie Beeinie, ye spirits are about to speak!!! I wouldn't be surprised if Big Ben wound up in Oakland, if Rooney decides he's too much excess baggage. I won't say it's impossible, by even Al Davis can't be so far gone that he would tab Tebow with a top ten pick.