1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Doesn't know how to work the flagpole... WTF?!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Apr 11, 2008.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    A tax funded Muslim public school does NOT have an American flag out side of the school.
    State law requires the school to fly an American flag during school hours.
    Principal claims he doesn't know how to work the flagpole. What a bunch of crap!!! :icon_evil:

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=17133

2. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    WTF, indeed!!

I think this school's tax-exempt status needs some reworking......STAT.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I went to a Lutheran school in seventh grade. It was a privately funded school and my parents paid for it. None of our taxes paid for it.
    I know some people who went to Catholic schools and it was the same situation.

WHY THE FUK ARE WE FUNDING AN ISLAMIC SCHOOL?!!!!
    THEY ACCEPT OUR MONEY BUT REFUSE OUR FLAG!!! WTF?!!! :icon_evil:

Since we're funding the school, I say "make operating a flag pole a mandatory class. We'll send someone there to teach all the teachers and students how to raise our flag!!!"

4. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    And while were at it have them recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Absolutely!!!! :icon_evil:

Still, whoever approved our tax dollars to pay for this school needs to come forward and explain why!!!
    Like I said "our tax dollars don't pay for Catholic, Lutheran or any other schools based on religion. SO WHY THE FUK ARE WE FUNDING AN ISLAMIC SCHOOL?!!!" :icon_evil:

6. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    WTF, Why is their a State Funded Islamic school?

And then after taking your money they then show the ultimate disrespect by not flying the US Flag

BURN IN HELL

• Like Like x 2
  7. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    I agree. Someone has some explaining to do. I am so tired of the double standard!!

8. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Also, with some US State schools shutting down due to lack of government funding, You then hear about a State Funded Islamic school- Its shows where the Government's priorities are

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Liberals probably feel we owe to those who practice the Islamic faith. They're always so damn concerned about who we might offend just by honoring our country and living our lives. They're always so damn concerned about our flag offending this group of people and that group of people. HOW ABOUT WHAT OFFENDS AMERICANS?!!!

It's like we're not allowed to have any feelings or emotions and anyone showing us any kind of disrespect is deserved. Well I am offended that this school exists to begin with and the flag issue pours gasoline on the fire!!! If that makes me a bad person, I gladly accept!!! Sure beats being a voluntary doormat!!!