1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Domination

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LT-Express, Oct 29, 2006.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +422
    I had to once again watch the game on cbssportsline.com gamecenter! However this was complete and utter domination! I see that about 150 of Bulgers yards were when SD went to the prevent defense! Lights Out with 3 sacks! Tomlinson 240 yards of total offense and 3 Td's! Yes boys complete and total domination!

2. curtisboltfan

curtisboltfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    fuc yeah!:icon_toast:

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,880
    merriman should be near suspension for the rest of the year :icon_tease:

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    Waxed that ***.

Great win. Cleveland, you're next!

5. MMJ4mil

MMJ4mil BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    merriman should just drop his appeal and just sit it out.

we need him for the big games

6. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    If Phillips is ready for Clev, you could see him drop the appeal. The only difference it would make would be playing in the Clev game or the Buffalo game.
    Most are saying he will not be able to avoid the suspension no matter how the shet got in his system. The new commish has been a hardass so far handing down the fines and suspensions, so his chances are slim to none that he will avoid missing the 4 games.

Missing @DEN and @CIN is going to hurt and that seems unavoidable, but we will have him for Den, KC and @Sea.

7. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I'm not as concerned about Cincy as I was earlier this year.

They've been looking vulnerable the last 3 or 4 weeks, being blown out at home by the Pats, and narrow losses/victories. They are only 2-2 at home.

So, without Merriman I still give us about a 66% chance of winning in Cincy, especially if we have Igor and Phillips back for that game. McNeill should be healed better as well.