1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RM24, Jan 28, 2008.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
  2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Unless he has a poor Combine, he's now a top 15 pick and out of our range. :unsure:

I sure would like AJ to make a play for him. He'd be a great nickel back for us.

I could see DRC and his cousin Cro push each other in some sort of competition to see who's the better CB. That would only benefit us. :yes:

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    We already have Jammer so who cares? Having the same names doent mean he is a carbon copy.

I like Oliver and what he will bring in the nickel and dime.

Id rather get a RT to protect our QB who is coming off of ACL surgury. Clary isnt the answer and we need beef.

4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Good points, I agree, but I've been hearing from my draft expert friends this guy is the real deal, not just in name, but in ball skills. I know we have Jammer, but I've had a lot of people say good things about this kid. I do agree we need a DT bad.

5. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
  6. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    ahah he is exactly what we need, another stud CB cause we all saw how important it is that u need a good nickleback to play Indy and the Pats, also i take it u didnt see the senior bowl, here is his highlight video

http://w
    ww.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8064628b

unlike some people on this board i think a CB is the #1 need in this draft for us

btw mountaindew... ur sig shows what kinda poster you are

7. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I usually don't pay that much attention to the draft until after the SB, but I'm on record for wanting fat boys. After a closer look I might change my mind, but I doubt it.

8. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Draft a super stud at pick 27.. EIther an o-lineman, runningback , cb, or d-tackle. A.j. has learned his lesson. Always draft the super stud. Never just try and fill a postion with the first rounder.:yes:

It looks like small school sleeper cb's cromartie and mckelvin have been discovered. They'll probably be taken in the first 20.

9. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I want OL or DT. We need a nasty mofo either at RT or in a rotation with Jamal that is an absolute force.

I would also accept a safety, but would rather have an athletic big boy with a nasty disposition on the line.

10. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Ask and you shall receive RC! :lol:

[​IMG]

11. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    I think we'll get a CB. Unfortunately it won't be Cro2. He'll go to the Pats to replace Samuel. With #8 overall they can do it.

12. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    Just because he shares a last name and plays the same position as Antonio, doesn't mean he'll be as good - quick example: Peyton & Eli!