1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RM24, Jan 28, 2008.

1. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
  2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Unless he has a poor Combine, he's now a top 15 pick and out of our range. :unsure:

I sure would like AJ to make a play for him. He'd be a great nickel back for us.

I could see DRC and his cousin Cro push each other in some sort of competition to see who's the better CB. That would only benefit us. :yes:

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    We already have Jammer so who cares? Having the same names doent mean he is a carbon copy.

I like Oliver and what he will bring in the nickel and dime.

Id rather get a RT to protect our QB who is coming off of ACL surgury. Clary isnt the answer and we need beef.

4. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Good points, I agree, but I've been hearing from my draft expert friends this guy is the real deal, not just in name, but in ball skills. I know we have Jammer, but I've had a lot of people say good things about this kid. I do agree we need a DT bad.

5. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
  6. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    ahah he is exactly what we need, another stud CB cause we all saw how important it is that u need a good nickleback to play Indy and the Pats, also i take it u didnt see the senior bowl, here is his highlight video

http://w
    ww.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8064628b

unlike some people on this board i think a CB is the #1 need in this draft for us

btw mountaindew... ur sig shows what kinda poster you are

7. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I usually don't pay that much attention to the draft until after the SB, but I'm on record for wanting fat boys. After a closer look I might change my mind, but I doubt it.

8. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Draft a super stud at pick 27.. EIther an o-lineman, runningback , cb, or d-tackle. A.j. has learned his lesson. Always draft the super stud. Never just try and fill a postion with the first rounder.:yes:

It looks like small school sleeper cb's cromartie and mckelvin have been discovered. They'll probably be taken in the first 20.

9. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I want OL or DT. We need a nasty mofo either at RT or in a rotation with Jamal that is an absolute force.

I would also accept a safety, but would rather have an athletic big boy with a nasty disposition on the line.

10. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Ask and you shall receive RC! :lol:

[​IMG]

11. maestro876

maestro876 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +63
    I think we'll get a CB. Unfortunately it won't be Cro2. He'll go to the Pats to replace Samuel. With #8 overall they can do it.

12. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Betrayed Bolt Supporter

Ratings:
    +435
    Just because he shares a last name and plays the same position as Antonio, doesn't mean he'll be as good - quick example: Peyton & Eli!