1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Don’t underestimate the power of a moral victory

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Jan 2, 2007.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Great article by Thunderstruck :tup:

http://bolttalk.com/?p=3470

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Nice article. hope he can come up with some more like it:tup: :tup:

3. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    And as the Chargers get more national attention as an "elite team", the city also benefits from the attention. Unfortunately, that positive attention gets a bit tarnished when the TV announcers make sarcastic comments about how small the booth is or that the roof is dripping rain water onto them. That doesn't make for positive images for the city.

The Chargers, next to the weather, are probably one of the few positives this city has to show to the world over the last several years.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    You are allowed to post the entire article, if it is from this site.

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Great article T-struck!

6. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    good writing t-struck. Now lets finish it out and win a super bowl. YOU win the super bowl and your king of the world forever cause you were the best. YOu come in second place and hardly anyone remembers you.

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I believe after the B-more game our players came together and decided not to lose like that anymore. I know they came out against the play calling, hell even (Ray Lewis)? came out and said they were happy Philip quit throwing the rock. The game with the Chef's proved they could overcome a lead and grew from there. I don't know what to call it, I'm just glad it happened.:bolt2:

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    Well written thunderstruck

9. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Good article, TS. And to think, you didn't even have to capitalize a word every sentence or two to help illustrate/emphasize a point (which can be downright annoying). Nicely done. I hope you write more in the future.