1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

donkey tail gater

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Eat My Boltage, Dec 16, 2008.

1. eastcoastboltgal

eastcoastboltgal BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +695
    I have my cheese and crackers!!!!

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Pssst....we have veggie tamales (cheese or spicy bean). My mama made them in Texas. I will hide one for you.

Fuc The Broncos.

3. eastcoastboltgal

eastcoastboltgal BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +695
    Fuc them BIG TIME!! Always hated the Broncos!!!!

So, why haven't you left???

Edit: Hide one for BB too!!

They sound yummy :)

4. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Just in case anyone tries to get into the Q parking lot kinda late and they have already locked the gates(which is predicted to be quick since this is a sellout):

Extra trolleys will run for Bolts-Broncos game
    2:00 a.m. December 25, 2008

SAN DIEGO: The Metropolitan Transit System will pump up trolley and bus service to Qualcomm Stadium for football fans going to Sunday's game between the Chargers and Denver Broncos.

Extra trolleys will run on the Green Line between Old Town and Qualcomm Stadium and between Grantville and the stadium starting at 1:15 p.m. The trains also will be longer. The game starts at 5:15 p.m.

Blue Line trains from Old Town to San Ysidro will run at 15-minute intervals until 9:15 p.m. from Old Town.

The transit system also will operate express buses to Qualcomm from five parking lots: Kearny Mesa Traffic Court on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard east of state Route 163; Governor Drive and Interstate 805; the Spring Street Trolley Station; the Mira Mesa Park-and-Ride on Mira Mesa Boulevard near Interstate 15; and Chula Vista High School, 820 Fourth Ave., Chula Vista.

The round-trip express fare is $10 in exact change. Buses begin boarding two hours before kickoff, with the final bus leaving 45 minutes before the game; postgame buses depart Qualcomm Stadium 20 minutes after the final whistle.
    –J.C.

I myself am taking the trolley. See all you peeps there.:tup:

5. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I'm guessing the party has started. Everyone have fun. Lets get this win against the dirty playing donks.

This game has the feeling of the 9ers game last year. Chargers fans and players were way jacked up and it was time to rumble.

6. MountainDew

MountainDew BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    i am he best cook! **** my head hurts

7. SD Native WY

SD Native WY Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +326
    Thank you to all hosts that took care of me at the tailgater. I enjoyyed meeting everyone.!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    It was nice meeting you too, I am glad you was able to enjoy everything!

9. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    I went looking for you guys for ages but coulndt find you!! i was asking for a dude with a trumpet and everything but nobody could help me out!

hopefully I'll be going to the Colts game so if i am i'll try find you guys then!

10. Sonja

Sonja BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi everybody,

we want to thank you as well.

We enjoyed it very much. It was nice to meet so many nice people, and we are still overwhelmed aobout the way everybody treated us.

Thank you so much for Drinks, Food and most of all for so many nice conversations.

We are sad we won't make it to the Colts game, but we start planing to come back to San Diego next year.

Thanks again for making a great day and a
    great game even more special. Meeting you all was even more fun than the way the donkeys got kicked butt! :lol:

Have a happy new year, enjoy the game on Saturday, and most of all: go Chargers!

Sonja and Michael from Germany

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man New Member

Ratings:
    +654
    You should have a bunch of pictures in your e-mail. Linda sent them today. That was fun. Now you are honorary members of the madness and the Bolt temple of worship. :icon_toast:

12. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    It was nice meeting you, I hope you guys have a great time in Phoenix, and I hope you will in fact be able to make a game next year! Have a safe trip, and please you are more than welcome to come back anytime!