1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Donovan Darius signs with Gayders

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VAN DA KNIGHTMAN, Jul 10, 2007.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    i'd be more worreid if he didn't like have a major knee injury every year

2. Tha rock

Tha rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18

actually darius broke his leg last season and injured his knee in 05. Other then that hes been injury free and has always started every game hes been in. Hes going to be ready for camp as well. Hes going to lay the wood this season.

3. Blackened

Blackened BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Gayders? What are you 12?

Tha Rock >>>>>> Tha Riffraff

4. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Um him having 2 major injuries the last 2 years is something to worry about. Maybe they were a fluke, but I don't think it's something to just look over because he was injury free early in his career.

• Like Like x 1
  5. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    We'll see Rock. At a little over 2 mil a season I think it is a pretty good signing for you guys. But Darius is going to be 32 this year, has suffered a couple pretty significant injuries, and has only started 12 games in the last two seasons. I have to believe he's going to be at least a step slower than three years ago, the last time he played a full 16 games.